• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Pub I’m at will have the match, 50 meters from the cottage where I’m staying, hot waitresses, too. Dig.

Don't change the subject. You were praising his ability to make the killer final pass. He had one key pass, maybe.

And to answer your question, the first penalty was kinda weak. Especially immediately after our goal was wrongly called back. Manu u get all the decisions.

So even if Spurs lose at City on Saturday, we control our own destiny for 3rd place. Brighton, West Ham, Bournemouth, and Everton to go and 3/4 are at home.

So even if Spurs lose at City on Saturday, we control our own destiny for 3rd place. Brighton, West Ham, Bournemouth, and Everton to go and 3/4 are at home.

Spurs will not lose at City on Saturday, Spurs will not lose at City on Saturday, Spurs will not lose at City on Saturday...my new mantra.

Is that technically accurate? If Spurs lose their max points are 79. Looks to me like Arsenal max points are 81 and they don't play each other. Note, I'm not saying Arsenal will win out.

It was funny to me because I couldn’t get any Premier League matches yesterday or today in Ireland without premium Sky, yet they were showing an early season, meaningless MLS match on a brown pitch on free tv. Just seemed odd.

Is that technically accurate? If Spurs lose their max points are 79. Looks to me like Arsenal max points are 81 and they don't play each other. Note, I'm not saying Arsenal will win out.
The race for the champions league spots should be interesting.... one out if the 4 of totnum, manu, chelsea, and arsenal will be in europa.... all still have a lot to play for

Back