• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Maybe it wasn't Mourinho ... maybe it was just that this United squad is pretty much trash garbage and they spent the better part of a billion pounds on shit players?

Would you take mourinho at Tottenham if Poch left?

Twitter is saying that Salah dived. He tried to keep playing until the dude pulled him down. Am I taking bias/crazy pills or was that not a clear penalty?!? Maybe if he went down at the first contact but he was trying to get out of the bear hug and couldn’t.

Not a Mourinho fan and too much Chelsea history there ... but man, this United squad is just shit and not sure what any manager can do fix it.

There just isn't much talent.

Well that, and then their most talented player is a giant douche. Getting Pogba out will honestly make United so much better. He’s a cancer. He’s broken his boy Big Rom. Lukaku has gone full Andy Carroll.

Twitter is saying that Salah dived. He tried to keep playing until the dude pulled him down. Am I taking bias/crazy pills or was that not a clear penalty?!? Maybe if he went down at the first contact but he was trying to get out of the bear hug and couldn’t.

Yeah, that’s how I see it, too.

Well that, and then their most talented player is a giant douche. Getting Pogba out will honestly make United so much better. He’s a cancer. He’s broken his boy Big Rom. Lukaku has gone full Andy Carroll.

Lukaku is more of a never was. Shocking lack of technical ability. Hasn't gotten any better since leaving Everton

Andy Carroll scores when he's healthy.

Rom has 148 goals (.45 per game) and 45 assists in 320 appearances.

Big Andy has 53 goals (.25 per game) and 18 assists in 211 appearances.

Not really comparable players whatsoever. Half a goal per game is about the threshold where we call a player elite. .6 to .7 and you’re entering top players in league history (with goals scored minimums). .25 is league average starter stuff.

So Gary Neville isn't mixing up his words about the current players at ManU. Good lord he blasted them.

So pathetic how these failed, terrible managers love blaming everything on the players

Not really comparable players whatsoever. Half a goal per game is about the threshold where we call a player elite. .6 to .7 and you’re entering top players in league history (with goals scored minimums). .25 is league average starter stuff.

I didn't compare them. But good Andy Carroll is better than shit lukaku.

Damn. Don’t know what happened with Chelsea/Burnley. Got involved in a convo at 0-0, then 10 minutes later it’s 2-1.

Townie, per 90s only, please. :D

I didn't compare them. But good Andy Carroll is better than shit lukaku.

I love big Andy, but Lukaku probably kills him in everything.

Also, availability is a skill, and Lukaku is like five years younger than the big man and probably has 100 more senior appearances.

Back