• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Lol, Tom Heaton with time-wasting card with over an hour to play.

Fuck time-wasters

Big Andy prob does have a better first touch, though, he actually has his silky moments, and is up there with Fellaini in being the best in the world at chest control. Those guys could bring down a bouncy ball fired out of a cannon with their chests.

Townie, 90% of lukaku's goals have come against west ham's shitty defenses. So those hardly count

If he hadn’t been hammered and tore his hip falling off a barstool right before he joined Liverpool, he would have had a chance at like a Giroud/Llorente level, I think.

Ha. There should have been like three minutes added injury for stoppages during injury time, and ref blows after 1. That kind of stuff annoys me more than diving; like, I can still respect it a bit, but the refs should add tons more time.

Some shit going down now post-match. Didn't really catch it.

Whoa, that Higuain goal was nasty. That's what I get for getting distracted and missing it live.

Ha. There should have been like three minutes added injury for stoppages during injury time, and ref blows after 1. That kind of stuff annoys me more than diving; like, I can still respect it a bit, but the refs should add tons more time.

Some shit going down now post-match. Didn't really catch it.

I am the token Burnley fan here in it sounds like the last few minutes were a complete waste. Taking the ball into a corner rather than trying to score in the free kick late in the game just shows how bad it was.
What time wasting falls underneath "" game and ship how many late substitution is happened when the person is on the complete opposite side of the field and they walk off?

I am the token Burnley fan here in it sounds like the last few minutes were a complete waste. Taking the ball into a corner rather than trying to score in the free kick late in the game just shows how bad it was.
What time wasting falls underneath "" game and ship how many late substitution is happened when the person is on the complete opposite side of the field and they walk off?

I was really surprised they didn't take a shot at scoring given 2 goals on set pieces. There really should have been an extra 10 minutes added on above the 5. Pretty sure all 11 of Burnley's players were injured and rolling on the ground at some point during the final 20 mins.

Damn, Eriksen. That’s a hell of a hit. Mirror of the Gylf’s the other day.

Back