• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I can’t decide who dv7 more resembles - Nebraska or Tennessee fans? The 1972 Dolphins? Sears shoppers? Knicks fans?

Always referencing history. Talking about the glory days. Reminding everyone that the return to glory is right around the corner. And failing to see the present reality.

United won 2 trophies just 2 seasons ago...

League Cup counts as a trophy. When have I said it doesn't?

It's just clearly not as prestigious as a trophy as the Prem, CL, or FA Cup.

Who do you support?

League Cup counts as a trophy. When have I said it doesn't?

It's just clearly not as prestigious as a trophy as the Prem, CL, or FA Cup.

Who do you support?

You’ve said repeatedly over the years that the league cup is a pointless second rate trophy. Funny that you’re changing your tune now that United actually need trophies like that to feel feel good about itself.

What a ball by Pogba
What a finish by Rashford!

1-0!

Rashford is that guy

I only saw second half from Everton, I guess first half was pretty ugly? Silva has the team playing hard a couple of the guys probably should’ve been sent off

First 30-35 minutes were dire. Bournemouth were walking us of the park, and the little possession we had was side-to-side and pointless. Felt a lot like the Leicester match two weeks ago. Goodison was very quiet, and nervy.

However the boys came to life in the couple mins before halftime, with Lookman being the spark. Played much better in the second half, even though our only real chances in normal time came off set pieces. Don't think we created a real chance from open play until DCL's goal in extra time. More Lookman, and less Walcott please.

You’ve said repeatedly over the years that the league cup is a pointless second rate trophy. Funny that you’re changing your tune now that United actually need trophies like that to feel feel good about itself.

kisses, darling

Kanhoji?!? Welcome back!

That is a massive win.

20LEgend got it spot on, de Gea did his job superbly, and the field players were magnificent.

Level on points with Arsenal now and only 6 back of sputtering Chelsea in 4th. Nobody would have thought United would be in this position this quickly when the switch in manager happened.

Also if Kane and Sissoko are both added to the injury list in addition to Son joining up with So. Korea, just shoot me in the face.

That is a massive win.

20LEgend got it spot on, de Gea did his job superbly, and the field players were magnificent.

Level on points with Arsenal now and only 6 back of sputtering Chelsea in 4th. Nobody would have thought United would be in this position this quickly when the switch in manager happened.

Really sad that your goal is simply to finish in the top 4. My, my how United has fallen.

(who do I sound like?)

Back