• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

"Cheating." Nothing in the rules against it.

The press briefing was actually a fascinating look at the detail Bielsa (and probably most managers, though to maybe a less extreme extent) puts into analyzing opponents. Great stuff. The haters can spin on it. Hasta Siempre, Bielsa!

This Leeds journalist had a running commentary. Fun to look at, I think.

Last edited:
"Cheating." Nothing in the rules against it.

The press briefing was actually a fascinating look at the detail Bielsa (and probably most managers, though to maybe a less extreme extent) puts into analyzing opponents. Great stuff. The haters can spin on it. Hasta Siempre, Bielsa!

This Leeds journalist had a running commentary. Fun to look at, I think.

I do love the dude.

Just following along on Twitter it seems Bielsa was all like,

"Well, FA, if you are going to fine/suspend me for watching Derby's training sessions then here are all the other times I did it too:
- All the times

That completes the list. Deal with it.

With Love,
Marcelo"

It blows my mind that Lazar Markovic is still collecting pay stubs at Melwood.

Liverpool have received four penalties since Christmas, no other team has gotten more than one. Hmmm.

They hadn't gotten one at home in like a year +. Crystal Palace has more penalties in the last two seasons. I wouldn't sweat it if I were you Brasky. It'll all even out, my man.

Total penalties this year:

Utd - 6
Palace - 6
B’mouth - 6
Brighton - 5
Leicester - 5
Southampton - 5
Lpool - 5
Everton - 4
Chelsea - 4

Last edited:
I think I want this Eder Militao guy from Porto? Can play right back or center back. Young. A little small for a center back, and it's probably bullshit.

Spurs should definitely go for Malcom if they can swing it.

Eder looks taller in the video and seems to be able to jump.

Last edited:
Who would play young Bielsa in a movie? What a hunk.

CKePdrJWoAEAZWm.jpg

A new 5 year deal for Bert Robertson. Sweet!

Bert Moreno and Sturridge to leave on frees in the summer. D Studge will always be my man.

The world's second-best AOC is due to be ready by the end of February.

They hadn't gotten one at home in like a year +. Crystal Palace has more penalties in the last two seasons. I wouldn't sweat it if I were you Brasky. It'll all even out, my man.

Total penalties this year:

Utd - 6
Palace - 6
B’mouth - 6
Brighton - 5
Leicester - 5
Southampton - 5
Lpool - 5
Everton - 4
Chelsea - 4

An anti-Arsenal conspiracy is afoot!

Giuseppe Rossi as a 'break glass in case of emergency' option for Spurs would be... interesting.

But goddamn if we don't need help from somewhere.

Back