• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Whoa is that right? Arsenal scored 2 goals a man down, including one in 88th minute? 2 total shots in the game??

Arsenal and Newcastle ending up with points from those matches was fucking crazy.

If United somehow win today they would only be 3 points back of 4th with a superior goal difference.

What a shit season every club has performed. (Apart from Liverpool, of course)

If United somehow win today they would only be 3 points back of 4th with a superior goal difference.

It is kind of amazing that other than Liverpool, Leicester, Sheffield United, and perhaps Wolves, it's hard to think of any team that is performing in a way that meets the expectations of their fans.

It is kind of amazing that other than Liverpool, Leicester, Sheffield United, and perhaps Wolves, it's hard to think of any team that is performing in a way that meets the expectations of their fans.
What about Fulham?

I fully expect United to lose today. I expect a relatively early goal from Burnley on some boneheaded defensive play followed by 75 minutes of brutal football. Hope I'm wrong.

I fully expect United to lose today. I expect a relatively early goal from Burnley on some boneheaded defensive play followed by 75 minutes of brutal football. Hope I'm wrong.

This has 1-0 written all over it.... 90% chance ManU will win it and about 10% Burnley.

I'm not disappointed at all in Newcastle's performance so far, given Rafa's departure. We're playing really boring football, but we seem to be on track to safely stay up. Pretty modest expectations given recent history.

I'm not disappointed at all in Newcastle's performance so far, given Rafa's departure. We're playing really boring football, but we seem to be on track to safely stay up. Pretty modest expectations given recent history.
Newcastle have the infrastructure to be top half/top 8

Relegation survivors is beneath that club, imo

Back