• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

First had United goals by Maguire, Dalot, Lingard and now Jones. So weird.

Liverpool up 2-1 at Shrewsbury right now but seriously struggling with 25 minutes left. Matip, Lovren, and Fabinho all super rusty.

Curtis Jones scored a nice goal, but their second was a ridiculous own goal.

Adrian saved like three 1-on-1s before Shrewsbury got a penalty. Pretty shaky stuff. 11 changes from Wolves, but they do have Salah, Firmino, AOC, Trent AA, and Keita on the bench.

Last edited:
And Shrewsbury just equalized. Terrible stuff from Liverpool. Shrewsbury have been decent, but not great or anything. Very sloppy Liverpool today.

Shrewsbury looking way more likely to win it now, too. Been way better 2nd half and weren’t far off first. Salah, Firmino, and AOC now on.

The guy who scored their goals had a terrible haircut, too. Embarrassing.

Sounds like Bergwijn may have gone full Odemwingie. Removed himself from PSV's squad and took himself to London for a medical without permission (or so the internet claims).

Klopp says zero first team players will play in the replay and he won’t even be there to manage the team.

The penalty was for a foul outside the box.

Also thought Liverpool could have had a penalty in the first half on a handball. Similar to one earlier this season (Tottenham? I forget) where the arm was by the player’s side but he leaned into it. Still, terrible performance.

Sounds like Berg will be done soon, potentially Piatek as well.

The game ended in a draw because the players coming back from injury were shitty and need game time. Maybe let them play again?? What do I know, just a guy that likes the domestic cups.

I'm old enough to remember when MUFC were raked over the coals for not defending their FA Cup title just to help the FA/UEFA be participants in the inaugural FIFA World Club Championship in Brazil 2000.

Back