• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Getting really excited about seeing this guy on the pitch. Someone to feed Son and Lucas (and Kane, someday). Loving the recent squad additions.

When El Chupe sees Harv Elliott’s goal today he is going to feel something in his pants. I’ll post a link when I get home.

Just saw it. Crazy.

Edit with better video/extra angle.

Last edited:
Only been watching bits and pieces of this first half, but was thinking AOC has looked more done than not this season and then he scores that nice goal. Goal + assist for Salah.

Sterling just now

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

why does he revert to his form track merchant self vs United? It's so silly

Gotta be mental.

This is like watching duke basketball. Fuck all of this. Fuck Liverpool

The announcers, the officiating bias, the player favoritism. It's such bullshit

United now down to 10 after Matic got a second yellow. That's not going to help the comeback.

I get post-injury rustiness and all that but Fabinho has been shockingly horrible in his minutes since coming back. Gives the ball away almost every single time he tries to pass it forward.

I get post-injury rustiness and all that but Fabinho has been shockingly horrible in his minutes since coming back. Gives the ball away almost every single time he tries to pass it forward.
At least he tries to pass it forward. Henderson is incapable

At least he tries to pass it forward. Henderson is incapable

I realize that you've probably never liked him but I find it entertaining that your dislike for Henderson at least as I've become aware of it seems to perfectly correlate to Henderson lifting the most prestigious trophies in the game.

Wakephan gets it

I really don't see the Duke comparison for a team that has gone 30 years without winning the league. Surely United over the past 20 years better fit that model.

Henderson completed 139 passes (most) at 94.2% (most), 10 long balls (2nd most after Fabianski) of which 6 were accurate (2nd most after Fabianski). His job is not to progress the ball, though he does that capably enough. He had Wijnaldum and AOC to do that in front of him today. He was the deepest lying midfielder, and for a high pressing team that typically means recycling play rather than progressing it.

I’m no particular fan of his but he’s an excellent passer.

I realize that you've probably never liked him but I find it entertaining that your dislike for Henderson at least as I've become aware of it seems to perfectly correlate to Henderson lifting the most prestigious trophies in the game.

Its the fact that the entire experience (studio, broadcast, refs, etc) is one giant LiVARpool production. Its is nauseating. It is like watching a Duke game back during Dukey V's heyday.

Also Liverpool fans have a lot of the same physical features as Dukies.

Back