• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

But seriously. What a silly move. If he scores more than 5 between now and the end of the season I'd be pretty surprised.

The loan offer for Josh King was even funnier. Did Ole remember him scoring a belter in training back in 2005 or something?

I have to think that Ighalo is nothing more than an emergency back up. If he sees actual time then the whole situation is more fucked than I’d imagined.

Great second half. Mo Salah passing the look test in this one, and a couple more solid forward passes (and a goal!) from Henderson.

Southampton unlucky not to have been ahead or at least score first half though for sure. They were causing problems. Dings was looking dangerous.

Last edited:
Everton just pulled 3 points out it’s ass, and I love it.

Would seriously rather play a man down, because we are so garbage in possession.

Also Mason Holgate is everything Declan Rice thinks he is. Composed, hard and excellent on the ball. Wouldn’t accept a bid under 100M for the kid.

My man Stevie B.

And he did Raheem’s celebration! I like how the announcers didn’t know that. “Something he did while playing FIFA with friends.” Yeah, while probably playing as Raheem.

2BC6352A00000578-0-image-a-18_1440870518866.jpg

Given City's loss today, things are shaping up to win the league at Goodison Park in mid-March.

New kid Mountain Wine with a fantastic goal today. Excellent win; glad City were so profligate in front of goal.

Six wins for Liverpool does it. Pretty crazy. 108 points from the last 38 matches.

Back