• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Manchester United trying to sign Odion Ighalo from China to kill everyone in England with coronavirus so to prevent Liverpool from winning the title may be just crazy enough to work.

That's hilarious...

Better shut down the Prem this year. JUST IN CASE.

You cant be too careful these days.

Man, Pep is such a bitch. Just saw his post match comments giving up the league to Liverpool and asking if the Prem League would intervene next year.

And to think...clueless people really tried to call Pep Guardiola the greatest ever PL manager based on a few seasons.

Sir Alex Ferguson had a grip on this league for YEARS. LITERALLY OVER TWO DECADES.

The longevity and the control he had on this league will never, ever be replicated by anyone ever again.

Greatest manager of all time. Look at the shambles United is in with him not in charge.
Wow.

Man, Pep is such a bitch. Just saw his post match comments giving up the league to Liverpool and asking if the Prem League would intervene next year.

And to think...clueless people really tried to call Pep Guardiola the greatest ever PL manager based on a few seasons.

Sir Alex Ferguson had a grip on this league for YEARS. LITERALLY OVER TWO DECADES.

The longevity and the control he had on this league will never, ever be replicated by anyone ever again.

Greatest manager of all time. Look at the shambles United is in with him not in charge.
Wow.
DV7, do you see Sir Alex possibly coming out of retirement to take over again, given what's happened to United after he left?

DV7, do you see Sir Alex possibly coming out of retirement to take over again, given what's happened to United after he left?

He doesn’t owe them anything plus he’s had some serious health issues in the recent past. Let him enjoy retirement.

giphy.gif

Ousmane Dembele ruptured his hamstring and is out for the year. Dang. Looked like he was going to be one of the most exciting players in the world a couple of years ago.

Liverpool kids are pinging the ball around but it looks like it’s going to take something special to score. The defenders are just too strong, blocking off every run into the box.

Former Everton and current Wedt Ham kid Nathan Holland had a nice goal for Oxford against Newcastle today

Igahlo's interview made me love him

Sounded like if I was talented enough to be a professional footballer supporting United as a young man, and all the sudden they wanted me.

I'd also take any pay cut necessary. Fuck it, I'd play for United for free (probably not if I was actually ever good enough to be professional).

But this dude is sincere in his love for MUFC. I'm not sure he is good enough to make a difference. But it won't be for lack of passion or effort.

Has to be a better #9 than Martial anyway. A striker that doesn't know how to lead the line and stay central...... INFURIATES ME

Back