• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

And then they blew it. Poor Brodg. Great goal, though, Dawson's wasn't too shabby either.

Arteta playing Saka in all the attacking positions so far, trying to convince him to sign. He'll probably end up staying.

Their doctor who was all set to go to Liverpool before backing out and changing his mind will be getting some more work.

And my stream crapped out right before the goal, of course. Piece of shit app, NBC, get it together.

Not sure the keeper needed to come out there.

Bukayo, you know you need to get out of that mess and log some backup LB, LW time with some adults playing some real soccer.

That was a crazy (and beautiful) ending at Brighton. Two games back and Arsenal nets no points. I'm not sad about this development.

Only one more sleep until Everton shocks the world and Liverpoop begins the biggest choke job of all time

Weird quirk I just read: Salah, Firmino, and Mane have never started a Merseyside derby together before.

My favorite thing that stats and xG has clarified for us is that attacking headers are fucking hard. Like, really, really hard. So anytime now an announcer criticizes a guy for not burying a glancing header off a whipped ball in with pace, I can tut tut him. No, Andy Townsend, or whoever is doing this game, he should not have scored that. Hmmm, it's listed as Leon Osman, but sounds like Andy Townsend to me?

Entirely against the run of play but you love to see it

Back