• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Nice, Villa. Is Frank Lampard a #fraud? Timo Fraud-ears Werner will fit right in.

Lolz at John Terry's reaction there. Also a fraud.

Actually wouldn't mind if Villa go down, though, royalist Tory club.

Rhian Brewster scored twice for Swansea yesterday and now has 6 in 12. I'd like to see him have another full season on loan, either in the Championship or a solid Premier League level (Sheff United?), but that's been a promising experience for him after a rough couple of years.

Really digging the Big Man's new look.

EbCZhYFXsAAARt7

And now Giroud! Much better performance now...we can't lose to a relegation side when we're fighting for top four.

Also one of the more pathetic Everton benches I’ve seen

I hope it's a diamond and not Minamino wide right, but just kind of weird. Maybe it's a fittest start thing. Salah and Robertson had both missed some sessions/scrimmages, but latest word was they came through the most recent intra-squad fine.

I like the Liverpool bench, though, and that's even with no Jones, Robertson, Lallana, or Shaqiri.

Richarlison and DCL is a handful. Would be interested to see if it actually looks more like Iwobi behind them.

Baningime on the bench makes me happy too.

But lol two keepers and Cuco Martina

I had briefly forgotten about the #connection. Everton in trouble, it is written.

EbDTZVSWAAY4Fwr

Back