• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Question is whether he wants to stay. Certainly hasn't played as much as others (Guen and Ozil notwithstanding) and word is he's looking to go elsewhere to play more. I like him too, hope he stays. With with Bellerin and Cedric as options on the right, Tierney and Kola on the left, and Pepe, Saka, Auba, and a host of others as options on the wing, he's struggled to grab hold of any one spot.

If he can’t hold down a spot against those names, in this mid-table side, it’s best for him to move on in my opinion. He’s not a bad player but he’s not getting into the starting XI of any top 4 much less top 6 side any time soon.

Arsenal winning today 3-0 sets up the most interesting final day possibilities, but I have no faith in that happening, even if we are starting all 3 of Eddie/Auba/Laca

Excellent set piece right there...huge goal for Villa to take the lead. JT was definitely happy on the sideline.

It'll never cease to amaze me how I can continue to be disappointed in Arsenal after all this time

another Atalanta win today, btw. PSG don't have a minnow to contend with in CL.

Come on you Villians!

All in for Watford getting relegated, their ownership group are such dicks.

Arsenal winning today 3-0 sets up the most interesting final day possibilities, but I have no faith in that happening, even if we are starting all 3 of Eddie/Auba/Laca

We look dreadful. Beating Liverpool and then Man City only to lose to Villa is a pretty Arsenal thing to do. Just flat all over and this lineup is not working.

Also, we suck at defending corners/set pieces.

In another note, in reading the highly-esteemed tabloid that The Sun is, they note the following (this assumes Chelsea clinches third):

Should ManU beat West Ham 5-3 tomorrow, and then Leicester win 1-0 in the finale, then ManUtd and Leicester would be even on points, goal differential, goals for, goals conceded and head to head (since ManUtd won the first game 1-0). This would cause there to be a tie for fourth and all tiebrakers used, so they would have to play a 39th game to determine who goes to CL and who goes to Europa League.

Since this is chaos beyond belief, I'm rooting for that scenario...even though I don't see a 5-3 result coming tomorrow.

can easily find five

I'm not saying it will happen, but play that match 10 times and I wouldn't be surprised if a 5-3 United win popped up once.

Everything good that came from the City match appears to be already forgotten, this is a horrendous performance

And there's the whistle. If Arsenal wants Europe, it's now going to be via the FA Cup only.

Villa plays Hammers in the last game 1 a 1 goal differential edge while Watford plays Arsenal. Will be interesting to see what Arsenal team comes out to the pitch on Sunday, or if Watford is still licking their wounds from the absolute ass-whipping City put on them today at home.

I'd just much rather see Villa stay up over Watford.

What a shocking and ultimately totally predictable performance. When the pressure is on and a result is needed, count on Arsenal to play absolutely terrible.

Ball long gone

Romelu stamps on Greenwoods ankle. No red. No VAR red.

BrAsKy, "dUrR the Fa Only PrOtEcT tHe BiG 6 clubs, DuRr"
8b37bbae17437eaff7697fc1de7d372e.jpg

Red card, Arsenal.

Back