• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Love watching Grealish. Completely fearless in how he plays. Reminds me of Clint Dempsey.

Goes to ground a lot but also gets fouled a hell of a lot. He’s exciting but frustrating to play against.

Villa never seemed to me like they'd stay up but Watford have been ass since restart. Even the games they won they were unimpressive. Really needed to keep riding the momentum they had built up from Pearson's appointment through quarantine hitting. That or not fire Javi Gracia I guess.

Course I may be jinxing like I did to Brentford, we'll see what happens on Sunday2

Last edited:

Thankfully the ceremony is after the match. Now I hope we really kick their asses and put a damper on their celebration (while we can at least be happy knowing we'd have locked in 3rd place if we get all three). At least I'll make sure I change the channel off NBC Sports as soon as the match is over - they were already kissing Liverpool's ass for the ceremony during the in-between game show for the two games today.

1) Man City
2) Liverpool
3) Spurs
4) Chelsea
5) Wolves
6) Arsenal
7) Man United
8) Leicester
9) Everton
10) West Ham
11) Watford
12) Bournemouth
13) Southampton
14) Burnley
15) Aston Villa
16) Brighton
17) Palace
18) Newcastle
19) Sheffield United
20) Norwich

At least I got Norwich right.

At least I got Norwich right.

Obviously wasn't in this thread, but I got Liverpool right and I was technically right about Sheffield (though I had them around 13th, not top half). Did not see Bournemouth being this poor and the rest of it is kind of meh (especially me thinking Arsenal would get 4th LOL).

Champions! I expect a powerful, emotional celebration with few dry eyes. Well-done lads!

Brasky - you follow Liverpool Twitter accounts? Interesting.

30 years waiting to lift the trophy.

Average time of those on this thread supporting Liverpool: 3.7 years. (blom and timdunk raise this average SIGNIFICANTLY)

All jokes. Honestly, it would be stupid to do anything else but hold ones hands up and say Liverpool are deserved Champions this year. But there are cracks in that armor for next season... your GK is kinda crap. VVD doesn't have a reliable partner, your CMs are suspect, and the front 3 will start to wilt when they see what MASON GREENWOOD does in a full season. ( ;) )

Where is WFGolfer7, btw? True scouse loving bastard, that guy. I'd love to e-shake his hand to congratulate him.

In fact, met Golfer twice. What a good guy.

I truly do wish he still posted.

United back to what Ole considers the full strength side (sub Williams for Shaw at LB and TFM for AWB at RB)

If West Ham are smart, which I'm sure they are, they sneak Antonio to their right, so he can run at Maguire with pace. That dude is a glacier.

Back