• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Why did Fulham still get the free kick after the Mitrovic card? Because the card was not during the run of play?

Must be the best feeling in the world to be Joe Bryan today

Bring back Fulhamerica! Send all the young MLS Yanks to the Cottage next season on loan, it is not like there is going to be a non-bubble MLS season.

Also Everton go sign like 3-4 of those Brentford kids on the cheap. Benhrama, Watkins, Mbuemo and DaSilva are legit

None of BMW are in a position of need for Everton but I truly think they’re all Premier League quality.

Also Everton go sign like 3-4 of those Brentford kids on the cheap. Benhrama, Watkins, Mbuemo and DaSilva are legit

I was upset when we let Dasilva go for no compensation, he was in that older class of players that is coming through now for Arsenal (AMN, Nketiah, Willock) and the few League Cup appearances he made for Arsenal he did as well as a youth player could be expected to do. I'm happy that he has been doing well but just another example of Arsenal youth players being let go for free or a nominal fee and going on to actual show their quality elsewhere (Gnabry, Bennacer, Reine-Adelaide).

Sounds like Højbjerg to Spurs is done for around £15M. Upgrade over Winks anyway.

Ake to City for £41M. Certainly better than Stones or Fernandinho.

Palace looking close to signing Fraser who's out of contract. I think that would be a great pickup. Think he'd fit well with Ayew and Zaha. Similar to two years ago when King and Wilson were in form.

Top tier Lille reports say Gabriel Magalhães has chosen to join Arsenal over interest from Napoli, Everton, and Manchester United, fee in the realm of €30M. Left footed CB, 22 years old, I'm all the way in if this can get over the line.

Back