• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I guess it's all relative but Martial had a very good season. I think you're agreeing with me, so I'll drop it.

Not disagreeing really, just impressed with young Greenwood:

fIT9Wue.png

I mean, I said Greenwood would be better than Rashford, so you don't have to tell me how talented that dude is by posting radar charts.

My eyes work.

Come on you Bees! I've decided I want Brentford up instead of Fulham.

I'm hoping Brentford comes up.

Same. Although I would like to see what Aleksandar Mitrović would do in the Premier League with some better players around him. He's hurt now though so I don't think he'll be playing today - who knows, he's on the bench at least. Fulham has one American right now (Tim Ream - 40 USMNT appearances) but if they go up he might get cut.

Paul Konchesky is my favorite kind of announcer. Just a pure player’s mentality. Adds almost nothing to analysis. You could pull a machete out and chop off a guy’s arm and he’d say “just a yellow for me.”

Same. Although I would like to see what Aleksandar Mitrović would do in the Premier League with some better players around him. He's hurt now though so I don't think he'll be playing today - who knows, he's on the bench at least. Fulham has one American right now (Tim Ream - 40 USMNT appearances) but if they go up he might get cut.

He’s what, a year removed from being Fulham’s player of the year and has likely logged the most minutes of any field player for Fulham this season. I don’t see him being on the chopping block all things considered.

Paul Konchesky is my favorite kind of announcer. Just a pure player’s mentality. Adds almost nothing to analysis. You could pull a machete out and chop off a guy’s arm and he’d say “just a yellow for me.”

We have polar opposite views on color commentators, I fucking hate those types

Also City just signed Ferran Torres for a €27M initial fee. Even if that crawls up over €30M with add-ons and such, it still astonishes me how City just gets those types of players with no sort of bother from any other club. Torres is a quality prospect and will likely be very good in a short amount of time, but no other major club can push that fee even a little bit higher?

Also City just signed Ferran Torres for a €27M initial fee. Even if that crawls up over €30M with add-ons and such, it still astonishes me how City just gets those types of players with no sort of bother from any other club. Torres is a quality prospect and will likely be very good in a short amount of time, but no other major club can push that fee even a little bit higher?

“Fee”

Most teams cant throw that money at an established, proven player, let alone a 20 year old who has had all of one rather average season in La Liga.

Back