• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

O/U 40 combined PKs for ManU and LiVARpool this season?

I'd take the over after two were given in the first of 76 matches.

James, Doucoure and Allan all start. You're about get fucked Spurs.

Peacock is annoying and now they're putting all the better matches on it. If you have to pay, why can't you just watch all the matches, pregame, etc on it? Switching between YTTV and PeacockTV just to watch two games and commentary?

I mean James is a baller. I don't even care if this finishes 0-0 his cross field passing and cutting in from the right wing has given a huge hard on. Gomes looks great too now that he has Allan and Doucoure supporting him. Just need our forwards to click. Could see Kean coming on for DCL in the 60th.

What a fucking header from DCL but also a perfect free kick from Digne

FUCK YOUR HIGH LINE JOSE

GET THE FUCK IN

Everton are going to be a problem this year

Carlo has remade this team, we bossed Spurs

So tired of these preseason games. Team looks like they don't give a shit. Players totally checked out. Hope Mou gets their assess in line before the season starts next week.

O/U 40 combined PKs for ManU and LiVARpool this season?

I'd take the over after two were given in the first of 76 matches.

I realize engaging Brasky on his conspiracies is akin to engaging with the Iron Sheik or Macho Man Savage, but the two Liverpool penalties were easy, no brainer calls.

Not so sure about that, new rule this year allows for leeway on deflections off your own body. Similar ricochet onto a Newcastle (Hendrick) player's arm wasn't called for a penalty two hours later.

As always the Sky Reds play with different rules.

That being said this Red pundit does his best to justify for you below:

Link (won't load as image)

https://twitter.com/DaleJohnsonESPN/status/1305450846256279552/photo/2

Last edited:

Not so sure about that, new rule this year allows for leeway on deflections off your own body. Similar ricochet onto a Newcastle (Hendrick) player's arm wasn't called for a penalty two hours later.

As always the Sky Reds play with different rules.

A defender with his hand extended out from his body stopping a shot in the penalty box is not a controversial penalty. I know you understand this even if it doesn't fit your narrative.

But why was it called differently in back-to-back games? Liverpool got the penalty and West Ham didn't

(sorry can't quote today)

Update: Actually don't worry about it there's no reason to constantly discuss these things. We all know why they happen.

Last edited:
While Brasky is busy fixing his tin foil hat (two stone cold penalties) I'm more distressed about this table:

I hate the Glazers so much it burns.

It-it- the fl- flam - flames. Flames, on the side of my face, breathing, breathl... heaving breaths. Heaving....
7a64c1c2c1cd2cfd8725945013f57018.jpg

Back