• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Also its time to go on record

1. Man City
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. ManU
5. Arsenal
6. Wolves
7. Everton
8. Spurs
9. Soton
10. Leicester
11. Brighton
12. Leeds
13. Villa
14. Newcastle
15. Sheffield United
16. Fulham
17. Burnley
18. West Ham
19. Crystal Palace
20. West Brom

*The last two seasons I picked the Toffs to finish 10th*

1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Chelsea
4. Man United
5. Spurs
6. Arsenal
7. Everton
8. Leicester
9. Wolves
10. Southampton
11. Newcastle
12. West Ham
13. Burnley
14. Sheffield
15. Brighton
16. Leeds
17. Crystal Palace
18. Aston Villa
19. Fulham
20. West Brom

1. Manchester City
2. Liverpool
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Manchester United
6. Wolverhampton Wanderers
7. Tottenham Hotspur
8. Leeds United
9. Leicester City
10. Sheffield United
11. Everton
12. Crystal Palace
13. West Ham United
14. Brighton & Hove Albion
15. Burnley
16. Newcastle United
17. Southampton
18. West Bromwich Albion
19. Aston Villa
20. Fulham

Also is there going to be a 2020-21 Premier League Thread or just run this one back

1. Liverpool
2. Man City
3. Chelsea
4. Man United
5. Spurs
6. Leicester
7. Everton
8. Wolves
9. Arsenal
10. Newcastle
11. Sheffield
12. Burnley
13. Sheffield
13. West Ham
14. Crystal Palace
15. Southampton
16. Fullham
17. Aston Villa
18. Brighton
19. West Brom
20. Leeds

Wouldn't be surprised if Villa go down but BHA has been circling the relegation drain the last couple of years....
Think Leeds will lay a big turd, ManCity and Liverpool are head and shoulders 1 and 2, and I think Arsenal starts becoming a mid-table team.

I think Chelsea will make a legit push this year. They have so much attacking depth and Silva and Chilwell really help to solidify their backline. And they are signing a keeper from Rennes who is going to push Kepa.

Liverpool look to be going with zero replacements, which leaves them very fragile across the board. James Milner is a year older and they have very little depth up front. At some point the HGH that Klopp injects into his special juice with is going to wear off. Especially with the condensed schedule.

I also think City are going to sign Koulibaly at CB and end of winning the league in a tight race. But I don't see anyone running away with it, too much congestion. 85 points might win the league.

On the other end Palace is trying to pull a Bournemouth and change their style of play by finally splashing the cash. I see that backfiring. West Ham will continue to underwhelm with Moyes and I think it is between them Burnley and Fulham for the third relegation spot. I actually like Villa and Brighton to improve this season due to continuity with reinforcements and I see Sheffield United falling back down to earth but surviving due to the leadership of Wilder. Leeds is going to be a treat, they will get blown out from time-to-time but also collect some big scalps. Imagine playing in Europe midweek and then having Bielsa 48-72 hours later.

Interesting that so many are picking Man City a year after it finished 18 points behind Liverpool. I would think it's tighter race too but 18 point is a lot and City's defensive weaknesses remain imo.

1. Liverpool
2. Man City
3. Chelsea
4. Man United
5. Arsenal
6. Spurs
7. Wolves
8. Leicester
9. Everton
10. Newcastle
11. Southampton
12. Leeds
13. West Ham
14. Crystal Palace
15. Brighton
16. Fulham
17. Aston Villa
18. Burnley
19. Sheffield United
20. West Brom

1. Liverpool
2. Chelsea
3. Man City
4. Man United
5. Wolves
6. Arsenal
7. Spurs
8. Everton
9. Sheffield United
10. Leicester
11. Southampton
12. Leeds
13. Crystal Palace
14. West Ham
15. Newcastle
16. Brighton
17. Fulham
18. Aston Villa
19. Burnley
20. West Brom

I don't think Liverpool repeats. They didn't bring anyone in over the transfer window, and Anfield is known for being a fortress and it's just different with no fans.

Chelsea
City
Liverpool
Arsenal
Man United
Spurs
Leicester
West Ham
Everton
Wolves
Crystal Palace
Leeds
Newcastle
Burnley
Brighton
West Brom
Fulham
Aston Villa
Southhampton
Sheffield United

Curious to know how many people are genuinely excited over the new season. Maybe it's my general malaise towards just about everything lately or the fact that it feels like the season just ended, but I'm not counting down the hours until the first game like I would normally be doing any other year.

I don't think Liverpool repeats. They didn't bring anyone in over the transfer window, and Anfield is known for being a fortress and it's just different with no fans.

Chelsea
City
Liverpool
Arsenal
Man United
Spurs
Leicester
West Ham
Everton
Wolves
Crystal Palace
Leeds
Newcastle
Burnley
Brighton
West Brom
Fulham
Aston Villa
Southhampton
Sheffield United

Curious to know how many people are genuinely excited over the new season. Maybe it's my general malaise towards just about everything lately or the fact that it feels like the season just ended, but I'm not counting down the hours until the first game like I would normally be doing any other year.

I'm stoked because out of all of the sports, the Premier League actually feels the most normal, unlike college football, where I think literally COVID is going to affect the teams so much that there will be an asterisk next to the national champion.

if West Ham keeps offloading promising players for nothing and not signing anybody then y'all have them way too high 😢

Man City
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal
Man United
Spurs
Everton
West Ham
Wolves
Leicester
Crystal Palace
Newcastle
Leeds United
Burnley
Brighton
West Brom
Aston Villa
Fulham
Southhampton
Sheffield

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/rp9czm

Link to auto join^

or....

Hello,
For the 2020/21 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "OGBoards PL Fantasy League"?
Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/rp9czm
League Code: rp9czm
Looking forward to playing against you this season!

Here.

Only two sleeps until Allan becomes an instant Everton legend when he shatters that little petulant bitch Hueng-Min into a minute pieces.

Back