• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Wolves have a highly rated Portuguese youngster (Vinagre) behind Doherty at LWB but it does seems like an odd move, as he's a club legend who has been there since the League 1 days. I'm also not sure how great he will be in a back four.

Not PL-related (other than earlier reports of his going to Southampton), but it looks like Wes McKennie is on his way to Juve. Wow

Apparently 4 Chelsea players have COVID and another 8 are in quarantine due to contact or their own travels, including Pulisic who was in Greece.

Spurs confirm Doherty, who is both homegrown and will help our RB issues in the short-term.

Fun fact, his previous Irish club, Bohemians, will receive £1.5 million in sell-on fees, which is 20x the £75k they received from Wolves ten years ago.

Looks like United may actually make a signing this window. Reports are that they’ve agreed with Ajax for £40m for van de Beek. Wonder if this means Fred is shipped off to Galatasaray, who is rumored to be interested.

Looks like United may actually make a signing this window. Reports are that they’ve agreed with Ajax for £40m for van de Beek. Wonder if this means Fred is shipped off to Galatasaray, who is rumored to be interested.

sky sports says he is currently having his medical at Carrington

how much is the rumored fee from Gala for Fred?

Arsenal finally announce signing Gabriel yet I still feel like I'm going to see reports on Twitter that Napoli still think they can convince him and that he will decide in 48 hours

Really gonna need the Ev to complete the James, Allan and Doucore deals soon. At least the first two, would love some sort of joint intro conference/event but sadly I think COVID will rob us of that.

Our MF is about to be completely transformed and I am so excited.

Really gonna need the Ev to complete the James, Allan and Doucore deals soon. At least the first two, would love some sort of joint intro conference/event but sadly I think COVID will rob us of that.

Our MF is about to be completely transformed and I am so excited.

I was telling my Everton supporting friend the other day that those moves all together look like what you would try to do on FIFA but it's actually real life lol

Back