• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

The Messi & City Football Group rumors of 700 mil Euros over 5 years are just mind boggling. I hope those aren't true.

This vid is perfection

First two spurs matches bumped to Peacock. So annoying. I miss the old days when NBC was the best coverage around.

oa6ks011vrk51.jpg

Looks to be that Messi is staying, doesn't want to pursue legal action.

I know selling him is complicated but is Barca really going to let him walk away for free next year?

yeah will be very interesting what happens with a potentially disgruntled/disinterested Messi there. the optimist in me hopes the vote of no confidence on the board happens (they got the requisite signatures) and things can get resolved with a new contract so he can do as he says and finish his career there unless he wants to retire in MLS or Argentina or something. I think that's why he had the out in his contract, no one thought he would use it to go to a big European side.

Nice to see former Red Andre Wisdom back out with Derby. Hard to believe he’s 27.

Is there a code for fantasy yet? It usually just keeps me logged into the OG Boards league.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/rp9czm

Link to auto join^

or....

Hello,
For the 2020/21 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "OGBoards PL Fantasy League"?
Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/rp9czm
League Code: rp9czm
Looking forward to playing against you this season!

After signing James, Allan & Doucoure we are now close to loaning in Tomoryi from Chelsea for the season. Cover for Holgate who injured himself in the friendly against Preston last weekend, which is needed since Keane and Mina cannot play together. Also allows us to loan out Gibson and/or Branthwaite, who have potential at CB but need more experience.

Just need a RB (Kenny not athletic enough, Seamus past it), we've been linked to Santiago Arias on loan, and Pickford to return to his 2016-2017 form and that's a pretty solid squad. Could even push for 7th!

Last edited:
Newcastle has made some nice moves as well. A front three of Saint Maximin, Wilson and Fraser with Shelvey, Almiron and Hayden behind them could be fun. More likely they stay with 5 in the back and Fraser/Saint Maximin rotate.

I know selling him is complicated but is Barca really going to let him walk away for free next year?

Kind of surprised City doesn't just toss a 100 mil offer out there. He's going to likely walk for free. at least then they could get Something for him. Bridge appears to be burnt by now on keeping him past this season.

Kind of surprised City doesn't just toss a 100 mil offer out there. He's going to likely walk for free. at least then they could get Something for him. Bridge appears to be burnt by now on keeping him past this season.

I truly don’t think 100M would cover the cost of lost revenue for even a half season without Messi. He IS Barca in every sense.

Back