• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Glad to read, townie, that you've finally come around to my view. I've been saying all of that since he was at Watford.

The commentators anticipated that ending when they were discussing spurs' "pomposity" and "arrogance".

I still didn't think it would happen. Feels good. Wish we had been more up for it from the start. Missed Noble's guaranteed passion for the derby.

Well that was fun until it wasn't. This team isn't yet built to take their foot off the gas pedal so STOP TRYING THAT, JOSE.

Barkley’s goal in injury time was beautiful. Two conceded goals through four games is one hell of a start. Back four has generally looked damn good.

THE FIX IS IN!

https://www.espn.com/soccer/english...affected-every-premier-league-club-in-2020-21

VAR OVERTURNS (NET SCORE)

Everton +3
Southampton +3
Aston Villa +1
Newcastle +1
Sheffield United +1
West Ham +1
Arsenal 0
Burnley 0
Crystal Palace 0
Leeds 0
Liverpool 0
Manchester City> 0
Wolves 0
Brighton & Hove Albion -1
Chelsea -1
Leicester City -1
Manchester United -1
West Brom -1
Fulham -2
Tottenham Hotspur -3

Anyways I’m finished gloating, just nice to see the universe finally work in the Ev’s favor.

I feel like in the last week we've been treated to the full Brasky experience.

1. We have him decrying the evils of the "Sky6 clubs" who are both "soulless corporate machines" and the beneficiaries of a conspiracy organized and designed to unjustly provide them favorable refereeing decisions.

2. We have him using these perceived injustices to call for Everton to injure Liverpool's "highest valued players" with the suggestion that they "shatter an achilles" or "break a leg or two."

3. And then in the wake of the actual derby where his "Sky6" refereeing conspiracy theory was shown once again to be utter nonsense, and his dream that Everton injure Liverpool's best players actually comes true, he admits to joy and "gloating" where his club "earned" a point at home in a rivalry where it has not won one game in a decade.

You can't say that Brasky is ever boring.

I feel like in the last week we've been treated to the full Brasky experience.

1. We have him decrying the evils of the "Sky6 clubs" who are both "soulless corporate machines" and the beneficiaries of a conspiracy organized and designed to unjustly provide them favorable refereeing decisions.

2. We have him using these perceived injustices to call for Everton to injure Liverpool's "highest valued players" with the suggestion that they "shatter an achilles" or "break a leg or two."

3. And then in the wake of the actual derby where his "Sky6" refereeing conspiracy theory was shown once again to be utter nonsense, and his dream that Everton injure Liverpool's best players actually comes true, he admits to joy and "gloating" where his club "earned" a point at home in a rivalry where it has not won one game in a decade.

You can't say that Brasky is ever boring.

Just trying to keep it interesting. Unlike the Fenway Group I actually want their to be competition and controversy in the Premier League. It’s what makes it entertaining.

I might say it every week, but Leeds is what soccer should be. Crisp passing, tons of movement off the ball, players willing to take risks and run nonstop. They've absolutely dominated Wolves this first half, just haven't found the net.

Just trying to keep it interesting. Unlike the Fenway Group I actually want their to be competition and controversy in the Premier League. It’s what makes it entertaining.
If you want controversy, then why do you hate VAR?

Its controversial AF

Back