• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Lots of bad takes from Brasky today but fits the scummy bill.

At times my takes are certainty detestable, but at least I don’t root for the fucking fakest “club” on earth.

At least ManU owns that’s its a soulless corporate machine

At times my takes are certainty detestable, but at least I don’t root for the fucking fakest “club” on earth.

At least ManU owns that’s its a soulless corporate machine

Maybe just stop hoping for/celebrating injuries. The rest is fine.

Brasky, sober up. This is a sad lack of empathy.

Tim I have empathy for kids with cancer. Not multi-millionaire athletes who get hurt while playing a game for a living. VDV’s grandchildren will live comfortably, he will not miss a paycheck, and he will he back playing soccer for millions of dollars in no time.

I get that bad luck, questionable decisions and injuries to star players is a new experience for Liverpool fans, but this is how most of us experience sport. Especially Everton fans. This is how the other half lives.

Van de Beek must start for United for the foreseeable future. Just saw the match and the side was so much better with him on than before

See the winning goal. He was instrumental even tho his pass wasn't even a hockey assist. He sprung the attack.

Also, Brasky has been wishing players he doesn't like ill for a long time. Funny that people want to be like "whoa bro! Too far" now that its a Liverpool player that happened to get injured.

*cough*Rossi*cough*

Lol yeah, this is the guy who said "Also will be rooting for a Son horror injury today after his comments midweek." and "Andre Gomes revenge game this afternoon. That little cheat Son better watch his knees."

Not too surprised.

Lol yeah, this is the guy who said "Also will be rooting for a Son horror injury today after his comments midweek." and "Andre Gomes revenge game this afternoon. That little cheat Son better watch his knees."

Not too surprised.
Oh lawd
I forgot about that insane Son hate

Tim I have empathy for kids with cancer. Not multi-millionaire athletes who get hurt while playing a game for a living. VDV’s grandchildren will live comfortably, he will not miss a paycheck, and he will he back playing soccer for millions of dollars in no time.

I get that bad luck, questionable decisions and injuries to star players is a new experience for Liverpool fans, but this is how most of us experience sport. Especially Everton fans. This is how the other half lives.

New experience? Even within your four year super fandom window this isn’t close to the first serious injury Liverpool has dealt with.

It’s whatever. I don’t know you but friends of mine do and no one says you’re a bad dude so I’ll just assume your scummy takes are part of your online persona. If I tried to give a morality lesson it would be stones in glass houses but maybe just try to not be super shitty. You can root for your team/hate Liverpool and also not cheer on injuries. If that doesn’t work then you do you and I’m going to try to not interact with you on these dumb message boards again.

Tough comments from the outrage brigade. I definitely have a history of rooting for injuries for professional players/teams I don’t like. It’s generally dirty players who maliciously injured someone I like (Son), ungrateful traitors (Rossi) or players who take money from owners who are trying to destroy the EPL (VVD). But guys I also have zero influence on those events happening. Injuries are a part of sports. They happen.

Oh and fuck Giuseppe Rossi now and forever. Traitorous cunt.

As to the VVD collision, I’m sorry he tore his ACL in an accidental collision between two players going for the same ball, but I was happy when he left the pitch. Because it helped my team. Most fans feel the same way, they just don’t say it out loud.

Anyways I’m finished gloating, just nice to see the universe finally work in the Ev’s favor.

In other news Fulham are dire, and SHU can’t score. I fancy both these teams to get relegated.

Last edited:
Wow what a goal from Ade Lookman

Really wished he worked out at Everton, but being the focal point of a team like Fulham is more his speed. Their attacking plan is just to give him the ball and let him take on defenders.

Van de Beek must start for United for the foreseeable future. Just saw the match and the side was so much better with him on than before

See the winning goal. He was instrumental even tho his pass wasn't even a hockey assist. He sprung the attack.

1 goal before Pogba and VDB were on the field. 3 goals in the 10 mins they were on the field together with Bruno. Ole has to find a way to play all three at the same time.

Though it’s uncomfortable to admit, I have close friends who support Liverpool. People I enjoy spending time with. I’m not close with timdunk, but I quite like him irl. It was really hard to do banter yesterday afternoon. I’m just not proud of the team’s performance in the end. Pickford is just such a bum. And I’m tired of how petulant Richarlison is too. He constantly embellishes injuries, flies recklessly into tackles, tries to start fights. He’s got so much talent, but he also thinks he’s too big for Everton. I have always enjoyed how hard he works, but I’m sick of these kinds of performances from him. It’s been a decade of futility against Liverpool, and there’s loads of frustration around trying to beat these, but that’s no excuse for dirty play. I’ve got tons of complaints about Liverpool of course Too but again that’s separate. I’ve enjoyed the run of easy matches to start the season and there’s little more satisfying than watching a manager’s consistent confidence and coaching of a player pay off (DCL), but you show your class in adversity, and yesterday just sucked. Can’t stay top of the table with shithouse performances like that.

Back