• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

If there’s VAR that’s a red.

Regardless Everton didn’t play well enough to win today. Can’t really expect to when Gomes and Sig take five touches to do anything.

I dunno man. It was more of a tussle than anything. While there was more for e behind it, I really don’t think it was a red like the one Martial picked up earlier this year. Tony’s was a purposeful grab of the throat. Cavani was just scrapping with Mina. Not nearly the same kind of intent. Maybe my glasses are just rose colored, I dunno.

Anyways congrats to the glory hunting, front running cunts who support ManU. You’re like Liverpool fans, but you can speak in complete sentences.

I don’t support United because of glory hunting. I just happened to frequent a bar when I studied abroad in Geneva that was also frequented by ex-pats from Manchester so we ended up befriending them and watched United with them every week. Before then I didn’t really follow the Prem all that closely.

Watch his eyes if you care to see a replay. Knows what he’s doing. Keeps doing it til Mina is on the ground. Was never going to hurt the player but by the rules that’s a red card.

The Bruno incident is far worse to me from a player safety perspective. Takes a look, sees Richarlison about to jump for the ball up with Bailly, gives Richarlison a nudge. Idk the extent of the injury, though Richarlison was spitting up blood, but it was such a dirty play.

Of course the guy who should have been sent off earlier for a throat slam scores the winner

This is how Man U utilizes biased officiating to win games. This is why everyone hates you.
Somehow ill get over it.

One day at a time.

United dominated for long stretches and deserved to win but it was a pretty despicable performance.

If there’s VAR that’s a red.

Regardless Everton didn’t play well enough to win today. Can’t really expect to when Gomes and Sig take five touches to do anything.
I haven't seen it yet (was out Christmas shopping) but the talksport guys on SiriusXM seemed to agree that if there was VAR that Cavani would have been off.

So there's that.

But...there wasn't... so he wasn't... and he scored the winner with a Martial cherry on top of the sundae.

Onwards to the semifinals of the mickey mouse cup!

Nice. Love that. Miss ya Gana. Keep good care of Kean too!

Eriksen is apparently available for next to nothing. He finished on the slide with Spurs, but few better 10s for the previous few years. At 28 someone has to take a chance, no?

Eriksen is apparently available for next to nothing. He finished on the slide with Spurs, but few better 10s for the previous few years. At 28 someone has to take a chance, no?

Mostly because he was mentally checked out. I have no doubt he could be terrific for a team and manager who actually want him.

Poch to PSG! Happy for the man.

Quite glad it's not United. I'll be pulling for him from afar.

I rate Poch highly. I'm not quite sure why he would be an upgrade over Ole at MUFC, however.

But I get it, #narrative.

I'm not quite sure how Rashford missed that glorious chance that Bruno just set on a plate for him. Should be 1-0.

United looking lively early.

STOP DICKING AROUND WITH THE BALL IN OUR OWN 18 YARD BOX

ITS SO FUCKING STUPID

Update: Should be 1-1. xG!

GOAL. Is 1:0.

Rashford off a deft flick of an outstretched boot by Bruno.

50 Premier League goals by Rashford now. Also registers as Bruno's 40th assist in 28 career PL matches. (he's so good)

Last edited:
1-1. Great strike by Barnes after an honestly poor Bruno Fernandes giveaway just outside the defensive 18. Harrumph.

Back