• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Mrs. tvcigar got me a 2020 Leeds jersey from England! Merry Christmas ya'll.

Big three points this morning for your boys even if it wasn’t pretty. Really enjoy having Leeds in the league, and would equally excited to see Burnley go. But I imagine they stay up. SHU and West Brom are both going down (Big Sam finally gets relegated) with Brighton and Fulham fighting for 17th. Although Palace have been absolute dog shit recently, could see them being involved.

Brighton are one of the unluckiest teams in recent premier league history. They can’t keep drawing but their numbers suggest they’re way better than the results this season.

Some absolute awful refereeing in the Leeds match. What’s Pope supposed to do in the Bamford challenge? And then the dis allowed/early whistle? Dyche goes to speak to the center official who clearly won’t even listen. Just bad all around.

It was certainly a slog. I feel that Leeds matches with the bottom of the table will be like that. Bielsa will just let the boys free form against the top teams and try to win those that way. The crazy attack style is fun to watch, but getting a goal 5 minutes in and holding on is boring for non supporters and nail biting for fans.

3 points is 3 points and we are going to need every point this year.

Yeah, it sucks when a player misses significant time because they were injured by a dirty play. Right Richarlison? Thiago Alcantara says “hey.”
And the Bruno thing does nothing to Richarlison if Bailly isn't challenging as well, which Bruno knew nothing about. Its not like he pulled a Kane and undercut him viciously.

But Everton fans, at least on this board, love to play the victim. Becoming what they profess to hate.

And the Bruno thing does nothing to Richarlison if Bailly isn't challenging as well, which Bruno knew nothing about. Its not like he pulled a Kane and undercut him viciously.

But Everton fans, at least on this board, love to play the victim. Becoming what they profess to hate.

Bruno is looking right at Bailly when he shoulder charges Richy into his path. That little twat knew exactly what he was doing. It’s the only logical reason why he would move Richarlison in that direction.

Last edited:
Lol ok bruh

Meanwhile, this manager was shortlisted for manager of the year. Tops.
66d51d0e8a6e49d5dea41a57261cc7bc.jpg

Love to watch all these clubs drop points. Couldn’t be me

It was certainly a slog. I feel that Leeds matches with the bottom of the table will be like that. Bielsa will just let the boys free form against the top teams and try to win those that way. The crazy attack style is fun to watch, but getting a goal 5 minutes in and holding on is boring for non supporters and nail biting for fans.

3 points is 3 points and we are going to need every point this year.

Leeds got their Christmas gift a day late... their penalty I could slightly see. Pope got the ball but it was a follow through for contact. Their keeper flattened a stationary Ben Mee. We put the rebound in, but it was called off and VAR couldn't review it because the referee who had a whopping 4 games of PL experience blew his whistle too early.

Leeds does look fluid but their back line made Burnley look like Barcelona. they were fortunate not to concede.

Another entertaining and unpredictable game of Mourinhoball from Spurs. Yawn.

2 points from 4 matches is #notgooddino.

Spurs have 3 or fewer shots on target in 6 of 7 matched. FFS.

Remember when I was upset that Man United only beat West Brom 1-0 at home just a few weeks ago?

Nevermind.

Manchester City having to postpone after numerous positive tests. Honestly, they should have to forfeit the game. Everyone else playing during the most hectic time of the year, yet instead, they get the benefit of another week.

Not sure what the threshold is but the Premier League seem to have set that precedent earlier in the season when Newcastle and Villa was postponed for a similar outbreak. Difficult to punish a team for reporting and quarantining responsibly. Will be interesting to see if any Newcastle players test positive before Wednesday's match.

Manchester City having to postpone after numerous positive tests. Honestly, they should have to forfeit the game. Everyone else playing during the most hectic time of the year, yet instead, they get the benefit of another week.

I'm okay with the postponement as Everton was having to play its fifth match in 12 days.

Last edited:
Back