• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

This left back from Marine is straight out of my Sunday league. Everything about the match is incredible including the numbers on the flats so the players know whose to knock on when a ball goes over.

It's wonderful. I donated to a kickstarter from a spurs blog to raise advertising funds for AFC and they got a patch with the blog logo on the back of Marine's shorts

I hope Bale gets in at the end.

Leeds dismantled by giants Crawley Town 3-0.

World manager of the year candidate worthy.

Marine striker Niall Cummins was described by his teammates as "Like Harry Kane but without the ability".

Joe Hart just let a 35 yard screamer from AFC go off the crossbar. Would have been spectacular.

The screamer in question being taken by a trainee plumber.

Blasting a ball into an empty net after an abysmal first touch and then celebrating against amateurs is something else.

Marine GK Bayleigh Passant made internet news a little while back by showing up at the local supermarket in his full kit to grab beer for the team after their win in the last round.

EoAtMDeXEAE_N8d

Ian Darke names "unsung heroes" for each PL team and our boy Jackie Harrison gets the nod for Leeds.

[h=2]Leeds United: Jack Harrison[/h]Marcelo Bielsa's entertaining team are a potent attacking force, and former New York City FC winger Jack Harrison rarely fails to provide a threat, running directly at opponents before either setting up goals for Patrick Bamford or scoring himself, as he did against Liverpool, Newcastle and West Brom.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/english...premier-league-unsung-heroes-for-all-20-clubs

Love it. Remind me, has he declared for England or USMNT?

Don’t think he’s close to eligible for USMNT. I’m still shocked at some of the ENT decisions for call ups, and Jack not being in the mix is just another one.

Everton staring Gylfi Fucking Siggurdson at the false 9 today against Wolves because DCL has a minor injury, Richy is recovering from a knock and Tosun went 120 mins on Sat. and is slow as dirt.

I don’t want to hear any other fan ever complain about injuries or match congestion again. I’d bite your hand off for 0-0.

Ummm taking a player down from behind right outside the 18 is literally denying a goal scoring opportunity.

That's a red for Brady. I'm sorry. He has to be off.

LOL. As much as want United to lose, how can a tackling defender control how his foot follows through off a ball in a tackle?

wowww they call it back to the Shaw tackle, where he won the ball but followed through to the man, and give Shaw a yellow and pretend Brady never took down Cavani from behind.

Meanwhile, Cavani is still receiving treatment off the pitch for the foul that never actually happened.

yayyyyyy VAR!

Back