• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Lot of talk on twitter about how Pulisic said something to the media about being disappointed in his playing time and Lampard was sending a message. Never saw a link to where Pulisic said that though so who knows.

I read an article saying something similar but that sounds like nonsense. His quotes are exactly what you'd expect from a guy not playing. I'm frustrated not playing but I need to work hard in practices and earn my chances, blah blah. https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2019/09/28/pulisic-lack-of-chelsea-playing-time-very-frustrating/

Azpilicueta has spoken highly of him and said he expects he'll make an impact. https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro....isic-frank-lampards-latest-snub-10858703/amp/

0-0 draw with United getting zero shots on target. This team has so many problems.
Listened online to MUTV radio for about 33% of the match

From that alone, I know the performance was shit. They were STRUG-a-LING to make it sound positive.

I still think Ole needs more time...

But results/performances are getting worse the longer we go on into his tenure.

At some point a manager had to make the most out of what theyve got, as crap as it may be.

This isnt the best this side can do. 10th in the Prem? Ridic.

I'm glad OGS is getting some shit for saying yesterday that he was pleased with the result and getting a point on the road against a good team. That's horseshit. He needs to be pissed that his team looked like utter shit. To not even get a shot on target is an utter embarrassment regardless of who's on the pitch. United have not won away from home in any competition since March and have scored just seven goals in their past nine games. I'm not going to be surprised if we lose at St. James this weekend.

Getting PAID

Fuck you Newcastle
44a1df77b3c952ae2398d67c934c4c7d.jpg

Damn Dude. . .that's pretty amazing.

Nice short vid of Spurs' stadium transforming before hosting their first NFL game this weekend.

If Potter’s philosophy is sinking in, I like Brighton to move up to mid table this year. He’s a great manager.

Everton continue to play the most slow and boring football on this planet

I hate Silva, Scheids, all of them

If Marco and Berhalter could find away to get by a meteor soon that would be great. Football is dying.

Everton continue to play the most slow and boring football on this planet

I hate Silva, Scheids, all of them

If Marco and Berhalter could find away to get by a meteor soon that would be great. Football is dying.
In Everton's defense they are playing Burnley.
It has been pretty lackluster from both teams... looks like a 0-0

Liverpool need to turn this dominance into another goal. 1-0 leads are dangerous with Vardy out there.

If Gomes is fit enough for the bench, get him in there for Schneiderlin. What are you doing Marco?

Lol that had been coming

Anything to accelerate Marco’s exit

We’ve had the easiest schedule of any team in the league and we can’t do jack shit

Back