• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Dire dire times for Everton...just don't get the rolling on the 4-2-3-1 every damn game. These "progressive" managers are so arrogant to think their style will always work, unless you are man city with an unlimited budget you have to adapt to the players you have and the opponent you are are playing. Silva has proven he is unable to do that. Big Sam was awful to watch but at least he would do whatever it took to get points.

What made Silva think we needed two defensive midfielders against a team that doesn’t want to possess the ball? Why does he stick with players who clearly aren’t cutting it? He’s now given up twice as many set piece goals as the next manager over the same period and his teams have the most red cards in that period. Completely undisciplined teams out there every week and he’s been given every advantage. He’s been given money and players. He’s been given a chance and he has failed. Time to go.

Stupid reach, yes. Could he have stayed up, yes. It just makes dv7's chart steeper.

What? Clear penalty

Not really. If the ref hadn't called a penalty, VAR would NEVER have called one there. Never. Slight contact. Absolutely didn't not hit him hard enough for him to go down.

But Mane definitely sold it. You put yourself at risk by making that contact in the first place and he paid the price.

The VAR decisions for offsides remind me of measuring first down marking for football. Totally subjective spots that they pretend are accurate to the millimeter

Also, dislocated elbow for Hugo. No fractures. Still a long absence.

Fans calling for Poch to be sacked. Not sure I agree. Maybe I'm falling for the cult of personality but I like the trajectory of the last 5 years and would rather back him to make personnel changes rather than bring in Mourinho...

So a Newcastle win tomorrow kicks Everton into the Pit of Misery? Dilly Dilly!

Wolves deserved that. They have been tearing City up on the break. Great run from Jimenez.

Dang City looking vulnerable all of a sudden.

Back