• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Arsenal with a clean sheet on the road against a decent Bournemouth side is encouraging.

This united side is just trash. There are a ton of injuries, but the thinness of the squad is a disgrace.

Its entirely possible thar Ole, poch, and marco silva get sacked this week..

I think Poch deserves an opportunity to turn things around. Levy would be a fool to let him go. More likely Poch resigns and sits back to see who wants him.

Ole is done, which is unfortunate for those of us who are looking forward to seeing if MU can finish in the top half of the table. The more interesting question is who would sign up to replace him? I know it’s United and everything, but they are a couple of years away from legitimately competing for titles (best case). Worst case is they wander in the wilderness for the next 6-8 years ala Liverpool in the beginning of this decade.

Their front office is just a total clusterfuck right now.

Lol glad I left the house at halftime.

Another pathetic performance

Join us!

No way Poch gets sacked. Let him rebuild the team. He's been warning us for a year that it needs to happen.

Can the Merseyside Derby be played as a friendly? Asking for a friend

I've never been more grateful for an international break.

Ole needs to abandon two 6s and just got for it with an 8 and a 10. We cant fucking score and having half the side behind the ball isnt helping.

I've never been more grateful for an international break.

Ole needs to abandon two 6s and just got for it with an 8 and a 10. We cant fucking score and having half the side behind the ball isnt helping.

I agree that is what he should do. But he’s not going to.

I agree that is what he should do. But he’s not going to.
My main concern when he was hired, as would have been with any inexperienced manager, when things go wrong...how do they adjust?

Ole seems to have retreated into a shell.

Fuck it, dude, let's go bowling.

What’s your 8 games into the season revision for top 4?

I think City and Liverpool are locks. I think Arsenal makes it. And I think there’s going to be a wildcard for the 4th spot. Wolves get it together and make a run.

United can’t score and Spurs have something fundamentally broken. I think Chelsea are going to slow down - they’re getting way too much production from Abraham and the other kids. And I’m not convinced Lampard really knows what he’s doing. Not yet sold on Lester being top 4 quality at this point.

Last edited:
After the next match.
Somebody at the club just planted a story to espnfc that the squad is not unified. Felt like an early shot across Oles bow, meaning they could use that as a reason to sack the manager.

But it wont matter as long as woodward is at the top. He has consistently failed at his job.

But at least United have official soap partners in Kuala Lampur!

Since I also support a club whose manager should be fired, I was really hoping we'd hear news directly after the match ended and the club was off for international break. What better time to line up the next manager?

Alas that would require forward, strategic, critical thinking.

Folks we've got Coleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy drama

Back