• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Could see Salah replacing Suarez. Neymar and Salah in the next two years would keep Messi happy.

I love how Dom and Tom took over NYC this past week.

I love the cult of Everton, so much more fun than the rest of your robotic soulless clubs.

City banned from the champions league for two years. Wooooow.
You really do hate to see it
da1fd784ef57249c97a39cf57e0b2a9e.jpg

The new found arrogance of certain Liverpool supporters is quite telling about when they started following the club.

I hereby vacate City's title last season and award it to Liverpool! The wait is over! Now for back to back!!!!! WALLLK ONNNNNN WALLKKKKK ONNNNNNNNN!!!!!

The new found arrogance of certain Liverpool supporters is quite telling about when they started following the club.

And they wonder why everyone hates them

Its why Spurs shouldn't be allowed to win at all costs. Their fans will be even worse.

Last edited:
Assuming fifth place would get take the final Champion's League spot if City holds its spot in the standings?

Assuming fifth place would get take the final Champion's League spot if City holds its spot in the standings?

Seriously? Because if so that would make the table so much more interesting. There are some games-in-hand involved but 4th-9th right now is only separated by 6 points.

And lol at Arsenal five points off that group in 10th. Good job hiring the assistant of a ideologue who only succeeds with the best players. So glad the Toffs swerved Arteta for Don Carlo.

That's what happened in Italy a few years ago, so I think that's probably what they'll go with. Adds a little spice to the end of the season, for sure. Would love to see Sheff United or Wolves grab it, but pretty big boost for a bunch of clubs.

Here is the story of the football leaks hacker, Rui Pinto, whose work helped lead to/exposed this. Still in jail.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/27/sports/soccer/leaks-dos-santos-rui-pinto.html

PSG should probably be next, but since they own BeIN, which gives UEFA a zillion dollars, they might be covered. It's all very shady.

So City broke the rules and covered it up, but UEFA had it out for them and is corrupt. Wonderful stuff all around.

Last edited:
Back