• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Lol I’m not saying he was excellent or anything but he came on at half for Davies who was horrible and did much better. And we had better players progressing play ahead of and wide of him. It worked, regardless of what stats you could look up about a 6 would tell you. Thought he was fine and he’s usually a player I hate.

Humorous. You came in pretty hot about how I "yelled" at you about Siggy not being a good option at the 6 and then said he wasn't really that great in that position but just better than a player that is a Championship player at best. Why even bring it up some discussion about that from like August the first place? Weird.

I'll say this, if Carlo keeps playing Siggy at the 6 it will be a disaster for your club especially against any side halfway decent on the counter.

Humorous. You came in pretty hot about how I "yelled" at you about Siggy not being a good option at the 6 and then said he wasn't really that great in that position but just better than a player that is a Championship player at best. Why even bring it up some discussion about that from like August the first place? Weird.

I'll say this, if Carlo keeps playing Siggy at the 6 it will be a disaster for your club especially against any side halfway decent on the counter.

He won’t I just felt minorly vindicated that it wasn’t the abject disaster you made it out to be. I’d rather we sold the player and moved on to Baningime or a better option given that I don’t think Delph or Gbamin are that and Davies is plateauing. I don’t feel the need to take the argument that seriously though. He does less damage to the team as a 6 than as a 10.

And Chupe, the team looked good today but just imagine if they brought in another striker oh man

Also thought Iwobi was good today, Brasky

Glad at least we have a manager who knows how to adjust when his plan isn’t working

They were fucked after Zaha went off, but still.

He won’t I just felt minorly vindicated that it wasn’t the abject disaster you made it out to be. I’d rather we sold the player and moved on to Baningime or a better option given that I don’t think Delph or Gbamin are that and Davies is plateauing. I don’t feel the need to take the argument that seriously though. He does less damage to the team as a 6 than as a 10.

I feel no desire to continue this discussion. Consider this "a win" if it makes you feel better. But we both know I was right. Siggy isn't a 6 and never will be. It's a stupid experiment.

Don’t give two hot shits about Liverpool and the title. This game has been good though. City look great.

Back