• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

The production of this game has been so annoying. Congratulations to Liverpool, awesome season, great team, fun to watch.

But this is a tremendous game! Between two really good teams! Fighting for champions league spot and league finish. Christ.

The Liverpool Zoom fans for this game was a bridge too far. If you can't name the left back playing for Chelsea or Man City GTFO out of here, and my guess is maybe two people on that zoom could.

If I were a Chelsea fan watching my team take it to a stacked City team and I had to watch the cut to Liverpool celebrations at goals instead of Chelsea celebrations I’d be fuming. The title has been decided more or less since January. If NBC sports wants to have a six hour Liverpool show, put it on tomorrow. Arlo literally apologized to Liverpool fans for the six added minutes.

LOL just zero recognition of one of Chelsea's biggest wins of the season at the end of the match. This is why everyone hates Liverpool. Your fanbase is massive and full of soulless ghouls who eat this low class shit up.

LOL just zero recognition of one of Chelsea's biggest wins of the season at the end of the match. This is why everyone hates Liverpool. Your fanbase is massive and full of soulless ghouls who eat this low class shit up.
Yes we're awful.

CAMPEONESSSSSSSS

I'm glad I missed it as a Chelsea supporter (had some other things going on this afternoon). I wouldn't have been able to handle all the Liverpool vomit.

Huge win for the Blues today. Only a point behind Leicester now and we face them Sunday in FA Cup. Would be nice to get some silverware this season.

if result holds, Liverpool will have a 23 point lead on #2 despite only having a +5 better goal differential

GD is a stoooooopid measure of a good side, in my opinion. Maybe shows the ability to dominate, but a team that can grind out a 90th min winner with quality is a side I'd back against a team winning matches 5 or 6 nil after the opposition rolled over.

Congrats on putting another 2 past a demoralized goalkeeper tho.

Congrats to Liverpool FC btw

30 years is a long time. But damn deserved champions this season. Hats off.

Bastards.

So the offspring of those involved at Heysel and Hillsborough have been trying to burn down Liverpool for the last two nights.

Such a horrible fan base. I assume none of the boards LFC fans have visited Anfield on a derby weekend, because if you did you would immediately renounce your fanhood.

So the offspring of those involved at Heysel and Hillsborough have been trying to burn down Liverpool for the last two nights.

Such a horrible fan base. I assume none of the boards LFC fans have visited Anfield on a derby weekend, because if you did you would immediately renounce your fanhood.

Like the Derby at Goodison where your supporters chanted "EVERTON ARE WHITE" and threw bananas when Liverpool played John Barnes. Got it.

Like the Derby at Goodison where your supporters chanted "EVERTON ARE WHITE" and threw bananas when Liverpool played John Barnes. Got it.

Sadly that horrid abuse did happen at my clubs including Everton back in the 70s and 80s. Hopefully it is a remnant of the past.

I’m talking about the actions of Liverpool fans the last couple nights. Mass gatherings during a pandemic, shooting flares and fireworks at buildings in their own city. Most of the perpetrators are apparently fans from other parts of England. This is the reason everyone was worried about restarting, they knew you glory hunting mutants couldn’t handle it. Liverpool fans in England are scum. Just walk around the city during a derby weekend and you will not want anything to do with them.

Hillsborough? Really? You’re going to go there? That is one thing everyone in Liverpool is united on. You’ve got serious issues.

Hillsborough? Really? You’re going to go there? That is one thing everyone in Liverpool is united on. You’ve got serious issues.

My point was that this generation of Liverpool fans, who have those two horrific events in their history, still have no problem acting like ignorant, violent thugs.

But I’m sure it’s not their fault. Always the victims.

Back