• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

For the first time in at least five years I'm legit worried about ManU being a threat to do something in the league. And if Sancho comes in, sheeeeeeet.

Still think you need a LB, CB and more of a traditional #9 to alternate with Martial/Greenwood. Your MF and wings are pretty set though.

Ole's system doesn't need a traditional 9. He likes the front three interchanging to keep the opposition's defense unbalanced.

Ole's system doesn't need a traditional 9. He likes the front three interchanging to keep the opposition's defense unbalanced.

A lot of managers play that way, but when you need a goal late in the match you need a true CF to come on. But hey if Ole wants to ignore that and keep y'all from winning anything significant that works for me.

A lot of managers play that way, but when you need a goal late in the match you need a true CF to come on. But hey if Ole wants to ignore that and keep y'all from winning anything significant that works for me.

Semi-Finals of the FA Cup in his first full year.

Lukaku is a true #9 and you thought Man United should get rid of him. So, like make up your mind or something.

UTFT!

Best 1pm game is at Goodison. A lot on the line for both teams.

Gordon starts, hope to see Iwobi continue his good form.

Woah Everton just got a 50/50 VAR call. Think it was the right call, but wouldn't have been outraged if it had not.

2-0 on a Gylfi penalty

nice assist from gordon on the first everton goal

Leicester now up to two goals scored in over 330 minutes post-shutdown

Leicester aren't making CL. The slide is real and they just look completely out of ideas in the final third. Their lone goal today was a clearance off Nacho's face.

No way my Toffs should have beaten them today, but we did.

Didn't watch any of the game cause work, but my Everton peeps, is Europe realistic for us now? or should i STFU?

Didn't watch any of the game cause work, but my Everton peeps, is Europe realistic for us now? or should i STFU?

Nah we still suck. Our lack of mobility and class in the MF is a killer. But we're set up much smarter under Carlo than before. We have to sign a CM or two in the next window if we want to press on.

Back