• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

The photos on Twitter which shouldn’t be accessed with your work computer.
Hahahhaha
How did I miss this today?!
9939f829907f39c081276ca72d4b2bf3.jpg

I read it more as him protecting his head from the player that's about to land on top of him.

The Cresswell one is the only really bad one that I've seen. That should have 100% been a foul (and yellow).

I think dv7 is talking about when hk is rolling around on the ground in pain clutching his head

ooofff thats a bit ridiculous but maybe, MAYBE, there is green between his left heel and the goal line? so technically maybe correct?

but my god thats really tight

does a linesman/ref call it before VAR or is VAR automatic? needs to be the former, really. that's not something I think you call in real time.

Absolutely ridiculous. Let the referee opt to stop the game for the specific purpose of going to the sideline to check it himself if he thinks an action warrants review. Otherwise, let the game go on. Litigating every exciting play fucking SUCKS.

Restrict it to goal line technology and red card review imo

They’ve clearly shown they can’t do offside or penalties properly

Jack Grealish is a perfect example of how divers often protest more than anyone when they are called for a foul. The kid is a great talent, but it’s a shame he’s such a little bitch.

Grealish is such a turd

Dirty player and apparently pretty shit human too

Back