• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

No good?

I never said he wasn’t a great player. Just that he isn’t a #9. Not sure where’s he playing this morning because I’m not paying ManU to stream our crap, but FotMob has him on the RW, which is his best position.

I never said he wasn’t a great player. Just that he isn’t a #9. Not sure where’s he playing this morning because I’m not paying ManU to stream our crap, but FotMob has him on the RW, which is his best position.
I didn't mean Greenwood.

I meant that ridiculously wretched defending from the Ev

Making fun of Everton doesn't work, dv7, when they already hate themselves

I didn't mean Greenwood.

I meant that ridiculously wretched defending from the Ev

Yeah I’m not surprised. Rafa is washed up Kopite trash and our squad is unbalanced and underwhelming.

I hate what is happening at Everton right now so much. I would sell/everyone besides Godfrey, DCL and Tom, fire everyone associated with the club except for Big Dunc, and start over.

Kane finally returns to London, will need to isolate for two weeks, won't play against City (of course).

This is all so exhausting. Come on, Sheik, open those purse strings a bit.

Spurs suddenly in for Lautero Martinez to play alongside/replace Kane, which would be unbelievable. Deal agreed before Chelsea snapped up Lukaku, now not clear whether Inter will sell. Don Paratici is actually making this a fun summer.

Per the main unofficial Newcastle blog:

Multiple outlets, including The Athletic, are reporting that Newcastle have agreed on a fee in excess of £20m for Arsenal midfielder Joe Willock. Football.london is reporting the fee could reach £25m with add-ons and that a sell-on clause will be included.

Spurs suddenly in for Lautero Martinez to play alongside/replace Kane, which would be unbelievable. Deal agreed before Chelsea snapped up Lukaku, now not clear whether Inter will sell. Don Paratici is actually making this a fun summer.

Swapping the decaying Kane for a young and exciting Martinez while making 30-40M profit is exactly the move a smart club makes

Per the main unofficial Newcastle blog:

Multiple outlets, including The Athletic, are reporting that Newcastle have agreed on a fee in excess of £20m for Arsenal midfielder Joe Willock. Football.london is reporting the fee could reach £25m with add-ons and that a sell-on clause will be included.

he hasn't gotten enough minutes to be able to really justify the excitement around the truly eye-popping per minute stats he has, but at this price it's a good move for both teams

Andy Robertson is out for at least a few weeks with an ankle injury, which means we're finally going to see if the Greek kid they signed a year ago (Tsmikas) can play.

Last edited:
Andy Robertson is out for at least a few weeks with an ankle injury, which means we're finally going to see if the Greek kid they signed a year ago (Tsmikas) can play.

I’ve watched the last four preseason games and he has been a standout in the two he played.

anyone care to start making predictions?
top 6
1) Man City
2) Man U
3) Chelsea
4) Leicester
5) Tottenham
6) West ham

Bottom 3
18) BHA
19) Brentford
20) Watford

bold prediction:
Arsenal will flirt with the relegation zone and finish about 14th...

1. Manchester City
2. Chelsea
3. Manchester United
4. Leicester City
5. Liverpool
6. Aston Villa
7. West Ham
8. Tottenham
9. Arsenal
10. Leeds
11. Wolves
12. Everton