• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Wow. Stephens barged right thru Bruno's back. And somehow no foul called. Soton score on the change of possession.

Man United get all the decisions.

Mason!
Another Pogba assist. Graeme Souness could not be reached for comment. Expected.

well, 6 from 6. can’t complain, though 0-2 points would feel more fair. if Adama had an end product, we’d have been in trouble today.

well, 6 from 6. can’t complain, though 0-2 points would feel more fair. if Adama had an end product, we’d have been in trouble today.

Well, well, well. Multiple credible reports now indicating that Spurs are in for Adama before the deadline. Nuno loves him. It would be fun, not gonna lie. Perhaps his end product would be less of an issue with Son (and Kane?) on the other end.

Depending on his price it's a medium risk/high reward signing. He can absolutely take over a game, unlike pretty much any other player I've seen. If he can just figure out when to shoot and when/where to cross he'd be the best winger in the league. But it may be as likely his body will start to break down, he won't figure that out and he'll be useless in a couple years.

That's essentially it. But elite ball progression through the wings can be useful if it's part of a plan. A good idea? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But the fun and chaos quotients are high.

Brandon Williams has gone out on loan to Norwich and also joined the Green and Gold LUHG campaign all in one swoop.

E9eqeK9WUAg47kl

pretty dangerous - i don't see much of an argument against that red

pretty dangerous - i don't see much of an argument against that red

Yeah, brutal tackle. I think it's possibly a different outcome if he's at least looking up or ahead, but his head is looking down without any regard where he's going with a stamp down in the tackle.

That's a potential leg-breaker. Fornals seems ok. Took off his shin guard at the whistle either to show it to the referee or to show the referee his leg

I think Leicester may have been saying Ayoze was fouled which was why he was so off balance and made such a horrible tackle. I didn't think there was much in the first contact though.

Back