• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

oh Tony...

AWB absolutely skins Digne right outside the area and floats over a wonderful cross to the back stick...Martial has a free header but mistimes his jump and gets the header all wrong. Should be 1-0. Horrid finishing by Tony

GOAL! TONY!! Now THAT's a finish!!

That has been coming. United have been dominant for large portions of the first half.

Great linkup between Bruno and Tony. Glad to get one before the break.

Happy to show my son what being an Everton fan is

Bring an injury ridden squad to Old Trafford, outplay them for the first 40 mins, then give up a goal to an ice cold forward right before halftime. A goal that might have been saved, as it was hit right at the keeper, if it wasn’t slightly deflected.

Welcome to the suck my boy

Last edited:
GOAL! TONY!! Now THAT's a finish!!

That has been coming. United have been dominant for large portions of the first half.

xG was 0.55-.36 Everton before that shot

I had just checked

ManU had the ball more, but we were far more dangerous before the goal

Anyways, doesn’t matter. A corporate club and their billion dollar bench will always win out in matches like this though.

Enjoyed the first 40 mins though.

Last edited:
lol bringing on Sancho and Ronaldo off the bench

Zero excuses if Ole doesn’t win the league this season

jesus christ, Fred. just completely outmuscled by Gray that led to the break

Fred also had about a 5 yard head start to the loose ball and lost out for pace AND power. impressive indeed.

I don’t know what the fuck Luke Shaw was doing there. He completely abandoned his side of the pitch

That’s a clear slip you clowns

Clearly a heavy bandwagon crowd today. Not a lot proper football fans.

Townsend always scores against United...doesn't matter what club he is playing for. Just buy him so he never scores against us again.

jesus christ, Fred. just completely outmuscled by Gray that led to the break

Fred also had about a 5 yard head start to the loose ball and lost out for pace AND power. impressive indeed.

Demarai Gray is a 50M player who cost 1.5

Nothing to be ashamed about Fred

Doucore’s second foul in 75 mins and he gets a yellow

Mike Oliver got the call to neutralize our best player

Back