• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

what the...

horrible pen from Bruno. Wow. I would have bet my house on him putting that one in... glad I didn't!

I would imagine Ronaldo will not allow Bruno to take a penalty the rest of the season now

Horrible game by United. McFred was absolutely worthless. So much for all of Ole’s talk in the summer of playing a more offensive 4-3-3. And super glad they brought in Sancho to sit on the bench.

Horrible game by United. McFred was absolutely worthless. So much for all of Ole’s talk in the summer of playing a more offensive 4-3-3. And super glad they brought in Sancho to sit on the bench.

I haven’t watched every match but in what I’ve seen Greenwood played better than Sancho.

I haven’t watched every match but in what I’ve seen Greenwood played better than Sancho.

I don’t necessarily disagree, but Sancho hasn’t really been given a run with the first team. And I though Greenwood was poor today. Made a handful of really bad decisions.

The referee just gave Antonio a yellow card after the fans went nuts from showing the VAR replay. He had already watched the VAR reply, given a foul but not given a card. That is not how this is meant to work.

The referee just gave Antonio a yellow card after the fans went nuts from showing the VAR replay. He had already watched the VAR reply, given a foul but not given a card. That is not how this is meant to work.

and he had already had a discussion with Antonio walking back from the review lol

Feel like the champions of Europe should try not playing like Burnley.

Sorta felt like Pep and City had a point to prove after the final last season with today’s performance

Their press was pretty incredible, I've not seen Chelsea under that much pressure ever since Tuchel arrived

Still not sure this counts as conceding from open play since it was a corner that started the move. When Havertz came on for Kante it was a super open game that had some decent chances looking for a finish. I had a lot of fun watching.

Back