• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Matic kneed a dude in the balls and no call. I’m assuming the ref missed it and he will get a red card after the fact.

Well that's finally over. United dominated a lot of the game after the first 10 minutes or so, but I never really felt like they were on the brink of scoring. And the Hammers should have had 2 or 3 in the last 5-10 minutes of the game. Yarmalenko hit the post on a wide open net and then Noble missed an easier chance than the penalty over the weekend. Oh well.

his leg never made contact with the nuts

lTdBZcU.png
9q4pta2.png
9mN7jzy.png

pretty clear cut

Bruno taking shithousery to a whole new level

his leg never made contact with the nuts

lTdBZcU.png
9q4pta2.png
9mN7jzy.png

pretty clear cut

This legit may be the most hilarious post I’ve ever seen. You just skipped over the contact like no one has the Internet. Or twitter. Or anything. I guess ride or die for your team?

I think the better argument is that it’s a yellow (at best, which it is) not that there’s no contact which is WILD.

This wasn't called either apparently

Dawson just stamps down on Sancho's heel!
John Moss is an embarrassing ref

This legit may be the most hilarious post I’ve ever seen. You just skipped over the contact like no one has the Internet. Or twitter. Or anything. I guess ride or die for your team?

guess i should have put #dv7

I loved it kory. Extra points for the blurriness of the screen grabs.

Lol. It's an absolutely brilliant joke

Back