• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

He was absolutely clean through and Evans didn’t even try to play the ball.

First 30 minutes excellent, next 30 meh, last 30 good enough to get the job done. Temporarily 5th, 7 unbeaten, feeling pretty good right now.

We gambled on Mo’s contract requests and now we are going to have to pay him a gazillion dollars. Lol. King.

Laporte sent off for the same thing Evans was not earlier, things looking really not good for City

Massive opportunity opening up for United today and I couldn't be less confident that they will take advantage. FUN!

Ronny trying his hardest to save Ole's job and contribute to Nuno's sacking. Wouldn't be mad with either, really.

Maybe it's having no hope for Nuno, maybe it's the Kane saga, maybe it's being busy with other shit, maybe it's having the World Series and Wake football to celebrate but... I just don't care right now. Neither this game nor recent matches have touched me at all. Oh well.

Maybe it's having no hope for Nuno, maybe it's the Kane saga, maybe it's being busy with other shit, maybe it's having the World Series and Wake football to celebrate but... I just don't care right now. Neither this game nor recent matches have touched me at all. Oh well.

Having been there recently, as a person and a fellow soccer fan, I wish you the best in getting out of the malaise

haha just a reminder that footie isn’t all that important. if spurs are gonna lose, i at least wish they’d lose FUNLY.

Crap. Turns out I should have watched today instead of doing house stuff.

Never had a doubt!

Finally got to finish the recording of the match earlier today

Loved that 3-4-2-1 "Christmas Tree" formation with Ronaldo closer to Bruno and Cavani leading the line. I actually think Pogba could excel in CM in that formation with McT or Fred providing the cover against the "lesser" teams in the Prem.

Tottenham's defense was just abysmal tho and looked like they had never played with each other before. Unless Nuno is spiking their Gatorade with LSD then that's just players playing poorly and not down to the system. But if they are playing poorly then they aren't motivated and that could be down to a loss of faith in the manager, sooooo... Either way, United's second goal should really never happen to a professional defense in football. Cavani could not have been more open and no Spurs player ever even thought about trying to track him. Inexcusable defending; just horrid stuff.

Ronaldo's volley goal was fucking sexy.
I'm feeling the back 3 tho and wouldn't mind seeing trying to throw out a Sancho or Greenwood at RM against teams where United is expected to dominate possession to give AWB a break.

Back