• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

We give and take plenty but for you it’s just never enough. It’s impossible to have an actual discussion on this thread with anyone because you insert yourself in to everything and have the apparent need to prove your knowledge and how amazing you are at all times. You truly are RJ.

And yes, I’m 100% baited and hooked, I’ll freely admit it. I’m definitely the loser in this situation. But it’s so fucking tired.

Is this because of the David Luiz red card and me pointing out to you that the Laws of the Game said it was a sending off?

I'M SORRY OKAY

Dele plays, scores one and assists one.

But I'm sure he played a bad ball in the 17th minute or something so Jose will go back to not playing his most creative midfielder because reasons.

We are at the 5 year anniversary of players being horny at Man United.

https://youtu.be/aS0umv1XcJg

LVG is a weird man. I really wanted, hoped, and kinda blindly expected it to... but nope.

His time had already passed by a decade or so. *cough*Mourinho*cough*

Last edited:
fuck, that's just awful, devastating news

Thoughts with Alisson and his family.

Yep, dropping points against the bottom half clubs is something that must be improved upon even more next season to truly challenge for the title. I'm sure Ole and the players understand that not doing the double over the likes of Sheffield United, West Brom, Arsenal, and Burnley is something that cannot be repeated in 2021/22.

I thought you were talking about Everton

It is going to be the most Arsenal thing in the history of Arsenal to lose on away goals in a tie played at two neutral sites

Bukayo Saka is fucking incredible, at 19 he is attempting to drag this carcass of a club to some sort of decency

Dan James off the hook after a dude from Sociadad took maybe the worst penalty attempt ever

luckily there are no supporters in the Stretford End or somebody could have been killed

trying to do a Bruno against United. the football gods were not amused.

Axel!!!

First goal for United! Powerful header and he just beasted his marker.

I really thought Ole was going to start at least one of them, if not both.

Guess he wanted to keep Bruno sharp so he planned on him just playing 45 to also keep him fresh for Chelsea on Sunday.

Back