• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Disagree. Xhaka could have played it first touch out to Chambers and been fine. Taking the extra needless touch got him in trouble then he compounded it by playing the worst possible pass choice he could have made in that situation. JV high school players don't make that kind of mistake
Looked at it again and you're right, though the keeper made a terrible decision as well.

Looked at it again and you're right, though the keeper made a terrible decision as well.
It's how his manager wants him and the side to play tho
Arsenals goal came from building out of the back as well.

He wants him to play out of the back but I am assuming he also wants him to use some discretion

He wants him to play out of the back but I am assuming he also wants him to use some discretion
I hear your point, but if I'm the manager on film day I'm not showing that play if Xhaka does what he's supposed to do and play it first time out wide away from the goal mouth. I just disagree that Lenos ball put Xhaka under pressure I suppose (assuming that is what you are suggesting).

Xhaka was calling for the ball too so one would think he had a picture in his head of what he planned on doing with the pass once received.

Klopp going with the “I don’t know, let’s see if this shit works” lineup.

Novice EPL q: Since City looks to be running away, if you’re ManU or Lei is there any difference finishing between 2 and 4? They all make CL right? Does it affect any kind of CL seeding?

Novice EPL q: Since City looks to be running away, if you’re ManU or Lei is there any difference finishing between 2 and 4? They all make CL right? Does it affect any kind of CL seeding?
No, doesn't affect seeding - past performance in Europe gives you those points.

Really the difference is prize money depending on where a club finishes in the table.

No, doesn't affect seeding - past performance in Europe gives you those points.

Really the difference is prize money depending on where a club finishes in the table.

Ah ok thanks - so if the spot gets firmed up in the next couple weeks then maybe you get your depth/youth some run?

In need of a win? Play a match at Anfield!*

* does not apply to Liverpool Football Club

How many home defeats in a row is it now, Jurgen?
giphy.gif

A "forwards tackle" in his own defensive 18...

Bruno!

Dream start.

Back