• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Getting played off the pitch by these absolute turds

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Take a bow, son. Dwight McNeil. WOW.

What a goal

Everton playing shit against an inferior side at home. Again. Unreal how many points we have dropped to bottom table teams this year. I’d rather play Liverpool than Burnley with this side.

It’s a nice day to go to the park and read a book

Burnley now owns the city of Liverpool.

tenor.gif

DCL! on a perfect cross from Davies

I was actually just thinking that Burnley is feeling themselves and playing pretty open, and that’s good for us.

Come on boys get a second!

Handball by Godfrey.

EVARton saved YET AGAIN by the men in the dark smokey room. Typical.

The Godfrey no-call a much better case for Burnley than the Holgate one where he was being fouled the entire time.

These announcers are dumb as fuck.

We really need a second before halftime because Dyche is going to bunker down after the break and we are incapable of breaking down a deep team. Especially without James. Need the equalizer while they’re still open.

He never compromises. Loves saves with the dive-es.
Wears pink shirts with black stripe-es.
Ain't that beautiful.
Meet Virginia.

No replay of Mee’s hand bringing the ball down (accidentally) after taking it off DCL in the box.

Hmmmm

Anyways that was a great half by Burnley. They were playing perfect counter attacking football.

Mee's grappling was not forcing Holgate's elbow to be up near his arm. That replay just showed that.

It was a poor no-call for the handball.

I had no idea that McNeil was formerly in the MUFC academy and released when he was 14 years old. Good for him.

Back