• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Whoever ends up getting Pedro Goncalvez from Sporting is going to be getting an absolute steal. At 22 he is probably the best player in the Portuguese league right now. Wolverhampton must be kicking themselves for giving up on him so early. Also Ruben Amorim just signed a contract extension as manager until 2024, so he apparently he isn't going to FC Barcelona to be their savior.

One of the worst cross-field passes I've ever seen leads to a Mahrez goal and a 2-1 City lead.

Che Adams rightfully hanging his head in shame after that one.

NOT a penalty (apparently)

Amad with is first goal as a United player! And of course it's Bruno with the assist.

AMAD!!! HOLY SHIT WHAT A SMART FINISH!

after a great run off the ball as well. whoa.

just straight up predatory insticts shown by Amad there. Back header flicking it over the onrushing Donnarumma.

Chicharito in his prime esque

This tweet was written specifically to troll dv7, IMO:

turn down your volume

Matic has been looking tired the last 5 minutes and lost Kjaer on that corner as he ran across the face of goal. 1-1 in injury time.... balls.

United have 9 defenders out there and give up a goal off a corner. What an awful goal to give up. Completely changes the next match in Milan with that away goal.

a draw is probably a fair result based on the play but that one stings when we should have had the home clean sheet in the back pocket going down to Milan

nice header to tie the game; but so typical of Milan all year, things just keep breaking right for them all the time, the luckiest team in Italy this year

For any of you who were questioning whether Partey was good or an improvement for Arsenal, his removal and immediate loss of control of the match should give you the answer.

Ceballos has been abysmal this season, I'd rather have Elneny out there TBH.

3 away goals is nothing to sneeze at and I will give myself a hearty pat on the back for the Elneny call after his golazo.

Will be super interesting to see how Arsenal tries to throw away this advantage in the second leg.

Chris Wilder out at Sheffield.

I think they would have had a good chance of bouncing right back up if they stuck with him. Not sure this was the smartest decision they could have made - they aren't staying up this season even if they coaxed SAF out of retirement.

I think they would have had a good chance of bouncing right back up if they stuck with him. Not sure this was the smartest decision they could have made - they aren't staying up this season even if they coaxed SAF out of retirement.

Premier League managerial decisions are among the most head-scratching in sport.

Back