• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

"why would you wait to go behind before playing like this?"

hmm

Textbook example of what a clear tactics shift can do to a game.

lol who's the man u player who just pushed mikhail down for possession there?

sucks but I feel p decent about the rest of the schedule

Should lock up top 4. Now win as many points, finish in 2nd (just don't see City dropping enough points to catch them) and back the manager this summer to push for the league in 21/22

Bruno Fernandes has created 82 chances in the Premier League this season, more than any other player across Europe’s top five leagues.

I missed the NLD live because I was hiking in southern New Mexico, watched it last night when I got home. Performance was good early, good response to the goal, but we are going to continue to struggle if we can't turn those periods of dominance into consistent goals. Should have had at least one, probably 2 by the time that Lamela goal came. But glad we got there in the end.

Also, would really like to know how badly Harry Kane will have to injure someone for pundits to acknowledge he's a dirty player, it's getting absurd.

Translation: Jaime Redknapp thinks it was a penalty but just doesn't want to say that bit out loud.

Ewd-YCWWUAMmPUn

Back