• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I totally disagree. Very different than lamela's sending off foul on Tierney because of the position of the players.

Meh, it was a foul on McTominay. I dont like going back and calling it, but thats the rules now and he swung his arm out at Son, regardless of it Son fouled him. Should have negated advantage and just given United a free kick.

trollololol

nice try

ref pulls his card out to book Shaw for a professional foul but Spurs play it quickly.... and he allows play to go on and then books him later?

wut

pretty sure the laws of the game say he needs to book him right away if he blows his whistle but whatever #englishrefsthat

great clearance off the Man United line by Serge Aurier. Acrobatic defending.

ball goes out off a Spurs player. No Spurs player goes to take the throw or argues for the throw-in, some even start retreating. AWB grabs the ball and throws it in...

AR flags indicating it was a Spurs throw. #englishrefsthat

SIX MINUTES?!?!

where the fuck did they find 6 minutes of stoppage time? holy shit...

Thanks for that 6th minute of stoppage time, Mr. Referee.

Signed,
Mason Greenwood

Greenwood's form is back. Watch out, Premiership!

Fully deserved 3 points for Manchester United today.

Pogba my MOTM but you could also give it to Cavani or Shaw. Fred was fantastic in the 2nd half as well.

Still not as good a game as United's 3-2 victory over Leicester at the Olympic Stadium this morning

23 straight away matches unbeaten in the Premier League for United. 2nd best in PL history. Not too shabby.

West Ham with three straight 3-0 leads given up. Probably first time in PL history.

Last edited:
Back