• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

With the pfizer soaring through my veins, this feels like a hallucination

Another massive 3 points for the barcodes and Stevie Bruce. Long may his reign continue

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Two points

If ‘Arry and Richarlison switched sides yesterday Everton would have won 5-0. Tottenham and especially Mourinho do not deserve him. I’m praying that we sell Richarlison this summer for a decent profit and reinvest in a Christian Pulisic clone at LW. I’m done with Richy.

Arsenal 1 (0.15xG) - Everton 1 (2.85xG) on Friday

Last edited:
Sooner we get rid of Mou, the better. Dude's just out of ideas. Sissoko and a back 3 against Everton? No real plan for ball progression?

Spurs have two world class attackers who are nearing the end of their primes and we should be doing all we can to support them. Instead, we sit back and invite pressure with a defense prone to individual errors and let their skill and finishing try to balance it out. It should be obvious that high-scoring games reduce variability and favor better, more talented squads. So why the fuck are we wasting Kane and Son's best years trying to win 1-0? I'll be so sad when they move on to win trophies with other clubs but I won't blame them.

So the quadruple is off, and we can stop hearing about it. Shame. Lol.

This European League news seems INSANE. I know there had been rumors of it, but this certainly seems stronger than just posturing. I can’t imagine excluding German sides will enhance the viewing experience.

Would more or less ruin most domestic leagues across Europe.

So it’s basically a new Champions League with the same field every year? Seems lame.

Looking forward to these clubs trying to form a Euro closed league. Good luck keeping your best players when they are banned from the World Cup and Euros/Copa America. UEFA and the FAs are going to fight this tooth and nail, because they realize that they’ll be frozen out if this breakaway league is successful.

It would also be hilarious if all the breakaway clubs are banned from their domestic leagues and Europe next season, as this league won’t be ready until 22-23. How much revenue do you lose it all you can play is glorified friendlies in front of half empty stadiums next season?

I honesty feel for your the fans of these rogue clubs, because most don’t want anything to do with this. Oh and Liverpool you’re no longer allowed to utter the phrase YNWA if you turn your backs on England and leave during a pandemic. I hope the locals torch Anfield and all the other traitorous stadiums, you’ll deserve it.

Last edited:
An in form Mason Greenwood has to be fucking terrifying to defend. Quick, slick, and so good with both feet.

Traitorous?

Bro. It's just football.

LOL spoken like somebody who doesn’t understand English football culture at all

These six clubs will be treated like Judas by the other fan bases. The death threats and career ending injuries are coming. It’s going to be very uncomfortable for those players and staff to live in England if this goes through. The selfish and greedy actions of these clubs is ruining their club and the sport they love.

Regardless in 5-10 years ManU will be based out of Florida and City in the Middle East. Much better tourism enticements. What’s the point in playing in the dreary northwest of England when you have no connection to the local community?

Last edited:
Never mind DV7 hope y’all go for it. Because you’ll be erased from English history.

And I'm not in favor of this super league nonsense, but it isn't fucking traitorous.

Really my only point.

But keep on wishing bodily harm on human beings.

Hahahahahaha. Sure.
By the way...
Have you ever stepped foot in England?

Twice. And I’ve been to Goodison and Liverpool far more recently than you’ve been to Manchester. I’ve been to a Merseyside derby with fucking Big Sam in charge. I’ve toured Goodison and ate lunch at the club with the Everton USA group and club directors. I’m a member of my club. You’re a glory hunter who’s has a slight familial connection to NW England. So you picked the right club.

Anyhow your boy Gary Neville is on English TV destroying this and asking for point deductions, so I’m willing to acknowledge that not everything about ManU these days is evil incarnate. Liverpool on the other hand...

Back