• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021 European Championship Thread (NWT)

For country, Renato Sanches is an absolute monster. For club, he leaves quite a bit to be desired.

That was just incredible from Renato Sanches. Fabulous individual effort to transfer from defense to attack in the blink of an eye

Portugal need a Bruno on to play those unlocking passes. I'd take off the ageless Moutinho.

As soon as de Bruyne went out, feels like Belgium’s going to just be defensive for 35 minutes and counter with no other real possession or attack. And I think smart by Portugal to go ahead and make those 2 subs at 55’ and give their fresh legs enough time to try to make an impact.

Pepe gonna Pepe. Though if Hazard wants to ignore the whistle I guess Pepe can too.

Thorgan looked like his tackle was well after the whistle as well. But Pepe giving the face like he’s unsure what happened is great.

Pepe is one of the dirtiest assholes to ever play the game. Not sad to see him go.

Feel bad for Ronaldo, Bruno, and Dalot tho.

Bruno was really forcing it out there in the last 15-20 mins and just making a lot of poor decisions.

For country, Renato Sanches is an absolute monster. For club, he leaves quite a bit to be desired.

That was just incredible from Renato Sanches. Fabulous individual effort to transfer from defense to attack in the blink of an eye

Bayern may not have been the club for him at 21, but he tore it up for Lille last season. He’s still just 23, and clearly so fucking good.

I felt like he was pressing a little at the start of the second half but he is electrifying on the ball. Think he could run just about any team in the world.

Bayern may not have been the club for him at 21, but he tore it up for Lille last season. He’s still just 23, and clearly so fucking good.

I felt like he was pressing a little at the start of the second half but he is electrifying on the ball. Think he could run just about any team in the world.

Could he do it on a rainy night in Swansea?

He will be fine. He has amazing talent. I can't think of a single Portuguese player who fit in well in Bundesliga, different style of game, he is doing really well with Lillle.

Bruno had to force it, he is the only one with a sense of urgency out there. Everyone else was happy to pass the ball back and forth like they were trying to kill time.

I'm surprised at how much Spain has been dominating play. They could have had 2 more right in front of the net. And that own goal - god there has been some poor net minding in this tournament.

Back