• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Liverpool going with the Milner/Hendo combo was...interesting. Harvey Elliott seems pretty lost out there as well. Guess it's a toss up between City, Arsenal and Leeds this year.

COUNTS!!!! hahhahahahahahahahahaha

never
a
doubt

I think it was off as well, but the new lines and benefit of the doubt it gives the attacker seems to be applied consistently this season so far

I am in love with Lisandro Martinez

the dude just gives everything out on the pitch

Bruno is such a fucking bitch

smart subs. more engine in the middle. better defender at the back. and a striker that can take a chance should one pop up at his feet.

we better take this corner short. whip this ball in and im going to lose my damn mind

looks like it's iffy -- leaning toward no -- on Harrison's USMNT eligibility but they should push FIFA anyways

kinda crazy he hasn't been given more of a look in England

I thought it was like set in stone that he is not eligible for the USMNT in any way? He went to college here and played a few MLS seasons and that's about it, right? Don't think he every gained citizenship, what am I missing?

I thought it was like set in stone that he is not eligible for the USMNT in any way? He went to college here and played a few MLS seasons and that's about it, right? Don't think he every gained citizenship, what am I missing?

Apparently you can now play for a county even without citizenship, that's what I'm missing. FIFA gonna FIFA

In a Men in blazers podcast on Leeds big W over Chelsea they called him Demon Deacon jack harrison. Getting some international love!

Back