• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2022/23 Premier League Thread

all gas no brakes

much fun

Pulisic needs to get out of dodge and go somewhere where he is going to start and get more mins. Tuchel doesn’t appear to appreciate them as he did same thing to him at BVB when he took over there. Lot of players in and out at Chelsea but there doesn’t seem to be much cohesion.

Chelsea's attack is really crap. Havertz is not a striker and has been mostly anonymous this year. Mason Mount keeps himself busy but never seems to actually threaten the goal. And while Sterling can be dangerous when he gets the ball in space, he's not finishing and is mostly just isolated when he gets the ball.

Chelsea's attack is really crap. Havertz is not a striker and has been mostly anonymous this year. Mason Mount keeps himself busy but never seems to actually threaten the goal. And while Sterling can be dangerous when he gets the ball in space, he's not finishing and is mostly just isolated when he gets the ball.

Yep, I actually think playing time is coming at Chelsea for Pulisic.

That front 3 has been fucking dreadful

Chelsea are also missing Kovacic and Kante.

Well here we go.

c31d138a0c238c361640760828918304.gif

looks like it's iffy -- leaning toward no -- on Harrison's USMNT eligibility but they should push FIFA anyways

kinda crazy he hasn't been given more of a look in England

Trent’s form is awful right now. Bad on both ends. He looks exhausted and the season just started.

looks like it's iffy -- leaning toward no -- on Harrison's USMNT eligibility but they should push FIFA anyways

kinda crazy he hasn't been given more of a look in England

Does Harrison want to play for the USMNT? He's having a great start to the season. Seems to like playing for Marsch again.

may i just say - fuck client calls on match days, but i at least got to watch the stream with my nifty set up of my personal laptop just above my camera.

Sancho's goal was so well taken
Martinez is an absolute nut and I am here for it. Guy is a maniac!

can't believe Elanga didn't finish that chance early on, what a ball by McT to set up the opportunity

No changes for Liverpool at the break, which IS INSANE. Millie and Hendo absolutely cannot be paired to create anything resembling dynamism.

damn, think he was off

Martial held the ball too damn long! MOVE THE BALL

Back