• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Not sure how VAR doesn’t look at the pk pause or Gallagher encroaching.

Not sure how VAR doesn’t look at the pk pause or Gallagher encroaching.
He never stopped entirely. It's a useless rule at this point. And I think they've changed encroachment to only matter if the player is involved. Not 100% sure of that though.

He never stopped entirely. It's a useless rule at this point. And I think they've changed encroachment to only matter if the player is involved. Not 100% sure of that though.
Good point on the encroachment. I think that’s correct.

It’s so quiet at Stamford Bridge it’s like a COVID match. Can only hear players/coaches yelling.
Ha, the away support was loud, I can assure you that.

What a joke that fanbase is though. Everton supporters allowed to just sing their team songs for basically 90 min.

Can't get a new manager bump if you haven't signed manager. Arsenal cruising over Palace.

Interesting XI from United. Maybe a 4-2-3-1?
DDG; AWB, Maguire, Licha, Shaw; Scotty McHottie, Sabitzer; Sancho, Bruno, Rashford; Workhorst
Seeing some having Sancho and Bruno as CMs ahead of McT with Sabitzer wide right but that would be pretty crazy so I don't think it is accurate.

The best true CM on the pitch will be wearing white. Joao Palhinha

lolol Mitrovic

threw his leg in between Licha's legs and then pretended like he was tripped. awful attempt to win a penalty

it's a bad look for Conte, IMO

clearly just more interested in saving his own reputation than doing all he can to help out Spurs. don't talk shit about your players and employer like that. and if you do truly think that way...then resign. Conte is acting like a punk

it's a bad look for Conte, IMO

clearly just more interested in saving his own reputation than doing all he can to help out Spurs. don't talk shit about your players and employer like that. and if you do truly think that way...then resign. Conte is acting like a punk

Agreed. Sack the bastard and his 90’s haircut. Move on

get Sancho off. He has been abysmal today. Pellestri couldn't possibly be a worse option at this point.

get Sancho off. He has been abysmal today. Pellestri couldn't possibly be a worse option at this point.
Lowlight was it appeared he was in on goal in the first half and just stopped the ball to wait for attackers. I couldn’t tell if he didn’t have the angle but it looked very strange.

Back